R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

No. I was not arrested

Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
No. I was not arrested

As many of you may have heard. One of our own was arrested for burglary and theft. IT WAS NOT ME..Unfortunately, I was one of my Deputies that was currently under my Supervision at the time of arrest, but not at the time of the incident in question, thank God.

I miss getting on here and reading all the different threads and posts, you guys are definitely top notch and always seem to keep me chuckling about something. Wish I was on a schedule that could afford me more time to get out and run with you guys. After Dec 28th, I will be.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
What happens Dec 28th? Retirement or Vacation.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
What happens Dec 28th? Retirement or Vacation.
Shift change, I'm way too young for retirement, still have at least 12 more years to go. After Dec 28th, I'll have Fri-Sun off...
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
After Dec 28th, I'll have Fri-Sun off...
Nice!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #6
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Is there another thread about this or are you just refering to on the news and such
There was a thread titled "has anyone seen Pinal1223 lately" referring to the news. I had to chuckle. It's definitely an on going joke in the agency (not about the crime, but the stupidity of the EX-deputy). Just wanted to clarify..IT WAS NOT ME!!! LOL!!