R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az guys going to Tacoberwest

Old 07-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Defector
VooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
Az guys going to Tacoberwest

I have a buddy of mine that is interested in doing a caravan style cruise on the way here. If you guys are interested let me know!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, give them guys my phone number I gave you in that PM.

I am most likely going to leave sometime Friday morning or midday.

I'm down to roll with some other Tacos.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Defector
VooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Chris, give them guys my phone number I gave you in that PM.

I am most likely going to leave sometime Friday morning or midday.

I'm down to roll with some other Tacos.
Awesome, thanks! I also put in a good word for my Az guys on CT also.