R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Southern AZ Tacos Represent!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #21
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
LMAO, thats why they took his show off the air, he locked himself in his house for almost 6 months

yes
Haha......really? I thought he just went crazy!! I miss the Chapelle show! Rick James b*tch!!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #22
WxCaster
bawilson21 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Bryan
bawilson21's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. Im seeing alot more muddy trucks where I work now.... Where is everyone Going?!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #24
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be the third guy to chime in from Yuma, Az.
Hopefully we could get a nice group of Yuma members to get together too.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #25
WxCaster

Hello David! And Welcome to Tacoma World! Glad to have ya with us =D
Old 08-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #26
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TY for the warm welcome wilson.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #27
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
"Did you SEE ME LAY DOWN THE LAW!?" I AM THE LAWGIVA!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in tucson, mainly the foothills area
Old 08-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #29
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so when do you guys want to have a meet or go wheeling?
Anytime other than end of October! PreRunner friendly!!! hahaha I'm good with just a meet or some light offroad too. Nothing too crazy!!
Old 08-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #30
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMAO, thats why they took his show off the air, he locked himself in his house for almost 6 months

yes
Old 08-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #31
WxCaster

It's True, you could probably go up the backside of mt lemmon in a BMW and be fine. But there is Rice peak which is in the same area. The last bit of it is a little challenging but not too bad. The rest of it is just... whatever. There but still great views. Reddington road is just fun to drive but is probably better maintained then the Mt Lemmon Control road. Again, there are some raods leading off of it that are moderately challending.

Personally, Id like to play in the water.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #32
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll try and see if there is a 2x4 trail on Redington, but that means chiva is out of the question.

but i would kinda like to get a meet/trail run going pretty soon like in 2 or three weeks if thats not too short notice?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #33
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Two weeks sounds good to me!
Old 08-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #34
WxCaster

2 weeks is totally cool - and Im actually not the expert, I've only been down here in AZ since March or so. Likewise, Ive only had my Tacoma since Feb. Wish I were cooler. =D

But I do have a trails.com account that I can send you all trail guides of all the offhighway trails in the area. And Redington does have some 2x4 trails. well, the whole thing is I suppose. Ive only been up/down there once with a friend and it was alright. I thought Mt Lemmon was cooler though personally. Theres alot of stuff up there. I also dont mind driving up around Pheonix. If we could get Chris4x4 with us, thatd be awesome. Hes a great guy.

Just my thoughts though. Ill pull the guides off the web tomarrow. If you want them, send me a PM with an email addresss and I can mail them.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #35
WxCaster

Quote:
as in cross some creeks?

you guys are the experts here, i will not be leading the group unless I have to since i am unfamiliar with the areas.

Yea. Crossing Creeks. I dunno why but its just fun! And I wouldnt mind doing a prerun either if Its a day I dont have to work.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #36

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
I could be down for something in two weeks or so. A meet/trail run would be fun!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #37
vv I think it's growing

So saturday the 5th would be not this weekend but the next. Is that the date we wanna shoot for?
Old 08-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #38
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
So saturday the 5th would be not this weekend but the next. Is that the date we wanna shoot for?
This would work better for me at least... Its Labor day weekend so I dont have work and the gf will be out of town so its a win/win
Old 08-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #39

Quote:
i can not do labor day weekend
Balls!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #40
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hey if you guys keep blowing it off I might be able to make the next one