R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Southern AZ Tacos Represent!

Old 08-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #41
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to go on this Sunday the 6th? I dont really care where I have just had my truck for 6 months and am yet to really take it offroading aside from driving through my friends backyard and on sh*tty dirt roads
Old 09-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #42
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
i can't make the WCOR meet, i'm stuck with drumline crap.

but you guys should try and go to chiva on the 12th, it's a sick trail! pretty technical in some spots though.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went up to reddington today and ran a trail called chimney rock....at least i think that was name. But whenever we're able to have the truck meet that would be a good trail. I'm pretty sure it's safe for a 2x4. there was a guy in a bas model taco that made it all the way. so i doubt we would have any issues. but it's not just a dirt road, it has some flavor to it and the end is pretty sick.

I think we left at 4:30 and i got back at about 7:30. but we sat up there and drove the u of a off road cart around (flipped it probably 10 times) and shot a potato cannon and ran around the huge rock outcrops. so it wouldn't take that long.

so if you guys still wanna do a meet and go to reddington, thats my suggestion for a trail.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #44
vv I think it's growing

so who else would be able to go to reddington on sunday the 13th?
Old 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #45
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a no-go for the 13th. Damnit!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #46
pipefitter is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
pipefitter's Tacoma Gallery
how did the trip go i am in for the next one in tucson

I am new to the site and tacos been in tucson 4 years. i am up for a sunday trip guns, grills and all.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #47
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, I'm in Tucson and up for some driving around and a little BS. Still a Prerunner though. Keep me informed if you can.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 AM   #48
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
DOOD! WTF didnt you guys tell me about this! i just got my tacoma on Wednesday! From Yuma! it was like 500 mi round trip and 8 hours of driving!!!!! Let's do some wheelin!