R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Southern AZ Tacos Represent!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Southern AZ Tacos Represent!

I see the majority of the members here are in the Phoenix area. I'm wondering how many members do we have in Tucson and south of Tucson. I am WAY out in the middle of nowhere in Bisbee/Sierra Vista and there are a few custom Tacos I see around, but nobody seems to be on the forums. Where is everybody at?
Old 07-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Im moving to tucson in august

does that count
Hahaha! Sure that counts.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
You mean there's places in AZ other than Phoenix and Flagstaff?
Old 07-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
lol Snobbsdale!!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #5

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
I guess the rest of AZ is just suburbs of Phoenix! hahaha
Old 07-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
life11 is on a distinguished road

life11's Tacoma Gallery
im down in Yuma!
hahahaha
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #7

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sure is lonely down here! Hahaha!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
WxCaster
bawilson21 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Bryan
bawilson21's Tacoma Gallery
Im also in Tucson! Ive been looking for people to go trail riding out with. I get excited everytime I pull up next to another 1st Gen Tacoma at a stop light! =D

But yea, theres a few places to go around here. Well, alot actually, But I wouldnt want to do anything insane, just someone with a Tacoma to hang out with, talk tacoma stuff and BS a little. Anyone else out there?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm up in 'copa which... more or less is Phoenix but... I do go down to Tucson quiet a bit. Maybe we can setup a tucson/southern AZ meet or something sometime. (I won't be back until nov though... :/)
Old 08-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #10
WxCaster

Definately! I guess there was a meet up in Pheonix today =( I dunno. But I say lets do something. Interests poll maybe. Im thinking something like goin wheelin for a few hours and have a BBQ at some random place. I dont know what normally goes on at these meets but Im eager!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:22 AM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawilson21 View Post
Definately! I guess there was a meet up in Pheonix today =( I dunno. But I say lets do something. Interests poll maybe. Im thinking something like goin wheelin for a few hours and have a BBQ at some random place. I dont know what normally goes on at these meets but Im eager!
Usually it depends on the experience level and equipment level... for instance i'm a newb with a prerunner so... there you have it :P There's some cool stuff around Tucson though. There's some BLM land south of the tucson mountain park where you can fire weapons and such if anyone is into that (i'm not but hey). Could setup a BBQ or something and chill somewhere.... whatever people are down for.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:15 AM   #12

Notty's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a meet with the Tucson area Tacos!! I'm also rockin' a PreRunner though so I may hold up all the hardcore rockcrawlers!! hahaha
Old 08-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #13
Iron Beard

Yea the back run on mt lemmon is a decent drive, nice senery and deff pre-runner friendly unless a tree is down or winter conditions...
Old 08-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #14
WxCaster

The Oracle Control Road on the back side of Mt Lemmon is definately PreRunner friendly, Ive been up there a few times and for those who are up for a little adventure, theres always rice peak which is a little more difficult, though not too bad. 4x4 is needed to get to the peak but theres a few trails around the area. Then theres Reddington Pass which isnt too far from the Control Road. Great Scenary all around. Oh, and theres also a cave on the backside of Mt Lemmon thats pretty cool, though pretty trashed. People have spraypainted the walls, but whatev.

Walkie talkies+a Caravan of Tacomas+ a tug-o-war Rope and barbeque = great fun I think!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #15
WxCaster

Id prefer to keep this thread free of penis talk so I wont comment on that, but I suppose I can be a little red neck from time to time. No, just being silly. Just something to do. Im curious about the performance of my truck though.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
WxCaster

Nope, I was here at home looking At posts and weather sensors while debating with myself weather (haha) I should get back into World of Warcraft or not. BTW, have you all seen the World of Warcraft Tacoma Commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15HmEMp2Qc

Funny if youve played wow before, or even if you havent. I Lawl just thinking about it. (Lawl)
Old 08-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #17
WxCaster

yea... fun stuff... I see myself doing 1 of two things... Either wasting my time on wow or wasting (er... spending) money on my Tacoma. Or Both!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #18
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawilson21 View Post
Nope, I was here at home looking At posts and weather sensors while debating with myself weather (haha) I should get back into World of Warcraft or not. BTW, have you all seen the World of Warcraft Tacoma Commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15HmEMp2Qc

Funny if youve played wow before, or even if you havent. I Lawl just thinking about it. (Lawl)

I am the LAWGIVER.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #19
WxCaster

I wonder if the weight of the head exceeds that Tacomas hauling limit
Old 08-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #20
WxCaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
The tacoma will be with you alot longer than WOW. Dont wanna get addicted like dave chapell (sp)

Dude no way! I never knew he played wow. It generally isnt a black persons thing! I mean... statistically speaking of course, not too many black people play WoW.....

Dave Chappell is black right?!