R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Best Places to Take pictures of my truck

Old 07-27-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Best Places to Take pictures of my truck

Hey,

This Sunday I'm going to go out with one of my photographer friends to go take pictures of my truck. I was wondering if any of the AZ knew of some great places. I would really like some with some catus in the background. So far the options are:

Saguaro Lake
Sedona
Canyon Lake
If you guys know any great places to go in those areas let me know. Note that my truck is a prerunner with the rear locker so I can't go too crazy where i go since I'm not 4x4.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Send a PM to Chris4x4 or BrianR. They should know some excellent places.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll Most likely do that soon. And find out what they know.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
post the pic's when you return
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going up to Sedona on Sunday. So I should have some great pictures. I will post when i get back that day.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Pics up tonight Hopefully
Old 08-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Pics up tonight Hopefully
Old 08-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #9
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
opc orn:
Old 08-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
best place I've found for shitload of cacti is Hwy 238 between Gila Bend and Mobile.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
PICTURES!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
same compressor i have works great

Yeah its awesome!!! and you cant beat $50 bucks
Old 08-04-2009, 04:10 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
nice images Alex.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone!
I'm glad everyone likes them. I never really had any of my truck and had none of my satoshi on my truck.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks good!
Thanks Colton!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics Alex!!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #19
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nice pics man!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!