R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Brianr's "I was bored" trip (pics)

Old 07-29-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Brianr's "I was bored" trip (pics)

Since I don't like to blow things up alone, and I'm not into injuring myself like Chris, I decided to go up to the top of Agassiz peak (Snowbowl).

TW Live upload of Madi asleep on the way up to mountain.

Here is the Aggassiz chair lift. The elevation here is 9,550 feet. It was a lovely 79 degrees on the deck.

Top of Agassiz peak, elvation 11K feet.

Caboose I hadn't yet photographed. Wanted a picture of the truck with it.

Back along the transcon, just for kicks. Here the Shadows are starting to get long.

This hot Phoenix bound Z-train came blasting through. The crew on this train are friends of mine, and gave me the one finger wave.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics!!! very beautiful scenery!! The picture of your truck just sitting there alone is worth of a signature!!! Props!!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
is that your daughter??
Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Madi is my lady friends daughter.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

aww cute lil girl
Old 07-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures... Looks very peaceful out there.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas.

I'm grumpy with the quaility of the photos after the upload into photobucket. The photos are crystal clear and huge on my computer, looking at them in the post they look like crap.

I guess I need to create my own website, so I can dictate the level of quality.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

she is adorable!

oh and nice pictures!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics bro...The one of your truck w/ just the fogs on in that field is amazing! Needs to be used as an advertisment
Old 08-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #16
LaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa Elmo's World
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
AZprototype's Tacoma Gallery
Great shots of the trip, love the sunset reflection one. I haven't been up to the Bowl for so long, we ride at Sunrise now. Brought back memories of the 1 hour waits at the bottom...
Old 08-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Brian. Looks like you 3 had some fun up there.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #19
abailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud of

Name: Amber
abailey's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures Brian! Looking at snowbowl in the pics makes me miss the winter.... I am so ready to go snowboarding!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #20
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics and cute lil girl