R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Toyota Mechanic - west valley

Old 08-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
theyotathatis is on a distinguished road

theyotathatis's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Mechanic - west valley

Outside from the toyota service departments, do anyone know of a good Toyota mechanic west vally side? I do some of my own work but I'm far from calling myself a mechanic.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Only place I know thats any good is Toybox Auto. They are in Tempe, but his rates and service are worth the drive.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Only place I know thats any good is Toybox Auto. They are in Tempe, but his rates and service are worth the drive.
X2 on Toybox Auto. I had a bunch of work done to my Infiniti there. They are a good bunch of guys.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted View Post
X2 on Toybox Auto. I had a bunch of work done to my Infiniti there. They are a good bunch of guys.
Its only Jake now, as business got slow, so Carlos went to work for a different shop.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know. I haven't been there for a little over a year. I guess I'm out of the loop.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted View Post
Good to know. I haven't been there for a little over a year. I guess I'm out of the loop.
Jake is still working things. He's a hell of a wrench turner too. And a nice guy, to boot.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Gunga will become famous soon enoughGunga will become famous soon enough
Gunga's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of work are you looking to get done? There's a guy named Scott at Sun Devil Auto at 67th Ave and Bell that's probably the best mechanic I've seen. He's worked on all my vehicles. (my modified CJ-7, Cherokee, the wife's Volvo)
Old 08-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
What kind of work are you looking to get done? There's a guy named Scott at Sun Devil Auto at 67th Ave and Bell that's probably the best mechanic I've seen. He's worked on all my vehicles. (my modified CJ-7, Cherokee, the wife's Volvo)
Sun Devil Auto was on the news a while back for being scams.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
Gunga will become famous soon enoughGunga will become famous soon enough
Gunga's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard some stories too. You have to be careful anywhere with these places. I don't deal with the counter guys, I go straight to him.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
I've heard some stories too. You have to be careful anywhere with these places. I don't deal with the counter guys, I go straight to him.
Cool.