R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

"Taco Isle" Lake Pleasant Meet pics (Aug. 8th)

Old 08-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #42
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Cain Matthew chillin.

Such a cute baby!!! He is awesome!!!! Whos baby ? I sooo miss PHX, what a good looking group of people.

The Quality of the posted pics are amazing!!! GREAT WORK!!

Cain belongs to Matt & Cristy.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #44
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
great pics looks like a good time
Old 08-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #45
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I'm jealous too. Instead of being there, I had to spend 19 hours flying home from Scotland to AZ...

No one FORCED you to go to SCOTLAND.... quit your belly aching

Old 08-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #46
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT pics guys.... looks like it was a good time
Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #47
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
GREAT pics guys.... looks like it was a good time
It was a BLAST! Would like to do it again soon!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #48
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

X2!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #49
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Such a cute baby!!! He is awesome!!!! Whos baby ? I sooo miss PHX, what a good looking group of people.

The Quality of the posted pics are amazing!!! GREAT WORK!!

Thanks! He's sweet as the day is long. And yes, awesome pics fellas.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #50
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
i know there are more pics!!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #51
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
You should hand that youngin a Tacoma key fob, that would make a great pic but of course you may have a fight on your hands when to try and reposes his new ride
Old 08-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #52
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
X2!
Yes but the timing I had no control over. So it wasn't MY fault I was gone while we had this meet.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #53

Quote:
yes but the timing i had no control over. So it wasn't my fault i was gone while we had this meet.
bah!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #54
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bah!
I'll be sure to be there for the next meet.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #55

Quote:
I'll be sure to be there for the next meet.
I belive the next meet may be in Scotland.....
Old 08-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #56
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Some more of those images I took;

Amber making use of her inverter.

the Stig, Courtney, Dustin, Matt, and Mike.

Brandi, Di, and Amber finding the leak in trampoline.

Typical Packerfan pose.

Cristy (Mrs. Packerfan) & Cain Matthew.

A Ford came onto the island, at which point Mrs. packerfan shouted" No Fords allowed". Seriously.

Dustin huggin up on my truck.

Trucks!

Alex(not Alex "Amaes"), on Coltons truck.

the Stigs truck.

Matt, and Cain going for a dip.

Dustin, Matt, Cain, Courtney, and Di.

Di showing me whats up. Atleast shes honest with me.
Note: Ice cream truck in background.

I apologize for not getting any photos of Spencer & Ron, and Cliff when they showed up.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #57

Woot! ^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #58
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I belive the next meet may be in Scotland.....
Another excuse for me to go back there!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #60

That Ford had a cool little boat.