R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

"Taco Isle" Lake Pleasant Meet pics (Aug. 8th)

Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #141
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics! I can't wait to get together again. That spot was SO awesome. I also like the idea of going up north (maybe to Fossil Springs...) and BBQ/camp out.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #142
tacoman69 is on a distinguished road
tacoman69's Tacoma Gallery
Missed out bummer!

Man I missed out on that outting looked like a lot of fun. When is the next outting? I am new to Tacoma ownership and would like to get involved.
Thx,
James
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #143
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman69 View Post
Man I missed out on that outting looked like a lot of fun. When is the next outting? I am new to Tacoma ownership and would like to get involved.
Thx,
James
Welcome to TW! We have them sporadically and usually make an anouncment a month beforehand, so people can check their scheduals.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 PM   #144
Thanks Chris 4x4 for the reply and the info I will keep looking for events.

James
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #145
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Chris 4x4 for the reply and the info I will keep looking for events.

James
And if you have an idea for a meet, throw it out to everyone in the Arizona section.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #147
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Great Tacopalooza action. Self cleaning offroad action!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #148
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
Great Pictures!! Now Im even more bummed I couldn't make it.... It looks like an awesome though and I like that everyone took over the little island

Sucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Great pics! I can't wait to get together again. That spot was SO awesome. I also like the idea of going up north (maybe to Fossil Springs...) and BBQ/camp out.

I like that idea!!!! ALOT!
Quote:
Thx,
James

welcome.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #149
Fossil springs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Where is Fossil Springs? A BBQ/camping trip would be good!

James
Old 08-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #152
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Im going on saturday afternoon if anyone would like to tag along
I might be down to go. It look sick up there. I wanna swim in that waterfall area. My friends and i were just looking t the Pictures
Old 08-13-2009, 12:26 PM   #153
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
great pics, i haven't been to a meet in a while..i heard it just rained there last night, any of you guys goin riding this weekend? i wanna hit up some mud, the only place ive heard of wheelin over there thats not that far is table mesa
Old 08-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #154
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
yea let me know if you want to tag along. you still have my number right? shoot me a text if you wanna come (do it anyway because you said you called me from your alternate phone lol)
I sent you a text on my normal phone. Two of my friends are going to be coming up in my truck with me. We are trying to round up some girls to come up too tho. (cuz who doesn't like girls in bikinis) haha
Old 08-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #155
Get Routy
The Mega is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
The Mega's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely looked like fun, I'll have to keep an eye for when the next meet will be. It would be nice to meet some people who love working on their truck as much as I do!
Old 08-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #156
bcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
bcon's Tacoma Gallery
what part of the lake is that ?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #157
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcon View Post
what part of the lake is that ?

Southwest corner, near the 10-lane ramp.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #158
bcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
bcon's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun