R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

"Taco Isle" Lake Pleasant Meet pics (Aug. 8th)

Old 08-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
"Taco Isle" Lake Pleasant Meet pics (Aug. 8th)

Here we are bright and early.

Dustin being himself.

Matt, Cristy, and Cain on their virgin water crossing.

Amber & Brandi cross.

Diane taking photos as Mike crosses.

Dustin & Courtney cross next.

Amber, Diane, Brandi, and Cristy doing all the work.

Matt relaxing. Note his patriotic attire.

Dustin & Courtney getting a laugh.

Courtney, Mike, Matt.

Di, Brandi, Amber inflating the water trampoline.

Courtney, Dustin, Brandi working on one of the ski's.

Amber kickin it.

Alex making his crossing to join us on "Taco Isle".

Colton's truck crossing, his buddy driving.

Cain Matthew chillin.

Me & Di.

Derek rolling in.

Dustin & Courtney laughing at my fail.

Derek & Ambers trucks.

Courtney & Diane striking a lovely pose.

The Sarge playing in the river rocks.

Diane being herself.

General meet scene.

Left to Right: AZPrototype, Danzer, ABailey, Chris4x4, PackerfanXD, XC4ME, brianr, Tigthsirts, Amaes, 06BlueZ, Sarge.

Some more of those images I took;

Amber making use of her inverter.

the Stig, Courtney, Dustin, Matt, and Mike.

Brandi, Di, and Amber finding the leak in trampoline.

Typical Packerfan pose.

Cristy (Mrs. Packerfan) & Cain Matthew.

A Ford came onto the island, at which point Mrs. packerfan shouted" No Fords allowed". Seriously.

Dustin huggin up on my truck.

Trucks!

Alex(not Alex "Amaes"), on Coltons truck.

the Stigs truck.

Matt, and Cain going for a dip.

Dustin, Matt, Cain, Courtney, and Di.

Di showing me whats up. Atleast shes honest with me.
Note: Ice cream truck in background.

amber's pics:

more amber pics

Old 08-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome pics, B!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
damn looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

whose bayliner is that?
Old 08-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
The Pictures look great!! and thats my first time crossing water too.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #5
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent pics
Old 08-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics!!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
damn looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

whose bayliner is that?
That would be mine. Took everyone out for a spin a few times, Ames fell out, which was HILLARIOUS!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #9

Looks like my truck was blocked by the EZ ups...
Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Great pics! FREAKING sweet boat Chris.
Thanks, Buddy!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #12
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #13

Who ended up with the Crawfish that was caught????
Old 08-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I'm jealous! Looks like a GREAT time!
I'm jealous too. Instead of being there, I had to spend 19 hours flying home from Scotland to AZ...
Old 08-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Awesome, looks like it was a lot of fun.

Also, I'm disappointed though... no pic of the ice cream truck crossing? Come on such a tease!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #16
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think I need to move down to AZ, looks like that's where all the fun is at.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I have more photos (100 more to be exact, including some of Chris truck NOT blocked by the easy ups, and the ice cream truck crossing.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Awesome, looks like it was a lot of fun.

Also, I'm disappointed though... no pic of the ice cream truck crossing? Come on such a tease!
Someone might have a pic of that. I think Tightshirts, and Abaily still have pics to add.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #19
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I have more photos (100 more to be exact, including some of Chris truck NOT blocked by the easy ups, and the ice cream truck crossing.
Well by all means... Post em' up!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Kick ASS! I kinda though you would have more. You cant have a kick ass camera like that and NOT take alot of pics

We should of got one of Coltons (06bluez) bleeding toe!