R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ drivers License (expire) ?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #21
luckytrd06 will become famous soon enough

Name: Iram
luckytrd06's Tacoma Gallery
Mine expires in 2045....and i just ordered a new one cause my old one was fading. cost 4 bucks online...lol...gotta love it
Old 08-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #22
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I still use my pic from 94 when I have to order a new one. My buddy got his license here in 98 when his CA one was suspended. They just made him take an eye test and gave him his new license. We both couldn't believe they did it.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #24
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Mine expires in 2058! Can anyone beat that?
Old 08-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #25
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Mine expires in 2058! Can anyone beat that?
That'll be tough to beat for a little while. Mine expires in 2039.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
That'll be tough to beat for a little while. Mine expires in 2039.
I'll probably get a new one though when I turn 21 so I can have the horizontal one as opposed to the vertical one.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #27
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Why does this seem so crazy to me??? Should'nt we have to go every 5 years or something???
We don't have as many ridiculous govt programs to fund as some other states so there is no reason to fleece us there.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #28
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
mine expires on my b-day next year
Old 08-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #29
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
My NYS license expired back in Oct '06........Still driving
Old 08-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #30
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Texas?

New residents moving into Texas, who have a valid driver license from their home state, have 30 days after entry into the state to secure a Texas driver license. To apply for a Texas driver license, applicants will be required to:
Applicants age 18 and over with a VALID out-of-state driver license (Select the highlighted links to receive additional information for each requirement listed below.)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #32
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
my dl expires in 2041, however recently the dmv sent me a letter stating i had to come in and update my photo. said az state law requires the photo to be updated, every 12 years? anyone else get this similar letter? anyways, i went in last month and got a new photo, the expiration stayed the same. thought it was kind of odd.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #33
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
My dad was born in '43.
damn ur dad is almost as old as mine, mine dad was born in '37... almost exactly 50 when i was born
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #34
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
My DL expires on my b-day 2011...but I should really go get my signature updated, picture updated (you know...I cut my hair and got my braces off since then), get my height updated (my weight stayed the same! lol idk if that's good or bad), and most importantly get that damned "provisional until age 18 in 2009" BS off of it.