R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ drivers License (expire) ?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
AZ drivers License (expire) ?

WHEN DOES YOUR AZ-DL Expire???

I got my AZ Drivers LIcanse 12/07/06 it expires 2039!

I been living in Texas for A WHILE now, but do not want to give up my AZ drivers license. While living here (in texas) I have even lost mt wallet and went to AZ DMV website for a re-issue on my DL. They needed my new address to send me my DL right?!! LMAO I never thought I would get it, but I indeed did.

SO, I have a AZ DL that expires 2039 with a TEXAS address on it..

Kinda funny
Old 08-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think mine expires in 2029 or something.....
Old 08-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think mine expires in 2029 or something.....

Why does this seem so crazy to me??? Should'nt we have to go every 5 years or something???
Old 08-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Why does this seem so crazy to me??? Should'nt we have to go every 5 years or something???
They passed some deal a while back that made them "Lifetime", or whatever, in order to reduce the lines at the DMV.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They passed some deal a while back that made them "Lifetime", or whatever, in order to reduce the lines at the DMV.
5 years is "lifetime" 90% of the population down here
Old 08-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap! My PA license expires in Oct. Ours is done every 4 years.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
5 years is "lifetime" 90% of the population down here
LOL!

Here they are to expire when you turn 65.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
I think I might look a little different when 2039 rolls around.... IF we ALL are even still here... lol
Old 08-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #10

Quote:
I think I might look a little different when 2039 rolls around.... IF we ALL are even still here... lol
LOL! Yeah......My license still has my pic from 93 on it.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
LOL! Yeah......My license still has my pic from 93 on it.

LMFAO ... Got a scanner? Or can you take a pic of it?

I was just finishing high school in 1993
Old 08-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #12

Quote:

I have a scanner, But I dont know how to use it. Last time I scanned something, it ended up printing 100 copies, and I couldnt stop it. I just let Julie mess with it.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #13
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
LOL!

Here they are to expire when you turn 65.
Most of the neighbor hoods around here you have to be 65 to even live there
Quote:

I was born in 1993
Old 08-10-2009, 07:37 AM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post

I was born in 1993

Dammm, I feel old
Old 08-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #15

Quote:
Dammm, I feel old
Here.....I was born in '68. Feel any better?
Old 08-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #16
Quote:
Dammm, I feel old
your only 34 not that bad...
Quote:
Here.....I was born in '68. Feel any better?
You should...lol my dad was born in '60
Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #18
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm pretty sure that even though you're out of state, you're tested for the state's exams so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to maintain that license... plus it's nice to have another valid ID.

Also you can get a new picture... I finally did it after almost getting denied a beer because I look completely diff...
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #19
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
2010. It's what happens when you're an immigrant!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #20
I jsut noticed mine expires on my birthday and 2014 also ive grown 3'' and gained 30lbs since then