R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Attn: Metro Phoenix peeps...

Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have a new engine in it. My Brother took it out and poked a hole in the fuel tank. Im gonna have someone fix it, as Im not gonna have the time with this new job.

(debbie downer music)

but I'm stoked you are gonna have $$$ again!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
(debbie downer music)

but I'm stoked you are gonna have $$$ again!
Yeah! I was telling Julie that I need to make up for lost time in the mod dept.......Spindles...Supercharger...etc...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #23
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah! I was telling Julie that I need to make up for lost time in the mod dept.......Spindles...Supercharger...etc...
::cough:: konig wheels ::COUGH cough::
Old 08-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #24
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
::cough:: konig wheels ::COUGH cough::
Oh yeah.....
Old 08-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #25
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah.....

Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #26
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait for the next rain. And yes New River can be tough in one particular spot when wet.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #27
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Discount Tire on University and Lindsay in Mesa does THE BEST job at ballancing tires on our trucks I have found. They also do Road force ballancing. If you ever decide to go there, call and talk to Stan.
Chris, do you think all Discount tires are pretty good at balancing or more hit and miss? If it's iffy I'll drive out there to get it done. I have a little wheel shimmy at 65 mph and think a good balance will probably take care of it.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:16 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post
Chris, do you think all Discount tires are pretty good at balancing or more hit and miss? If it's iffy I'll drive out there to get it done. I have a little wheel shimmy at 65 mph and think a good balance will probably take care of it.
I have found it hit or miss at the discount tire shops out here. The manager of this Dicount personally trains all his crew. I have fbeen following him around from store to store, simply because I have had the smoothest ride after his guys touch my truck. Call them up, ask for Stan, and tell hm Chris sent ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Most discounts use the same machine, I did my own at the store on 18th and cback when i worked there, i check everytime i rotate and theyre still good.
Though they use the same, or similar machines, I have found many Discount tire shops have different results. This particular Discount is the only one I have found (east of Central Ave.) that does a great job. The rest I have tried, I have always ended up with some wobble or shimmy after they have worked on my tires.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #29
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have found it hit or miss at the discount tire shops out here. The manager of this Dicount personally trains all his crew. I have fbeen following him around from store to store, simply because I have had the smoothest ride after his guys touch my truck. Call them up, ask for Stan, and tell hm Chris sent ya.
Sounds good to me, thanks.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:49 AM   #30
jaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud of
jaws revenge's Tacoma Gallery
good to know; i'll go there
thanks

Quote:

Though they use the same, or similar machines, I have found many Discount tire shops have different results. This particular Discount is the only one I have found (east of Central Ave.) that does a great job. The rest I have tried, I have always ended up with some wobble or shimmy after they have worked on my tires.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #31
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Discount Tire on University and Lindsay in Mesa does THE BEST job at ballancing tires on our trucks I have found. They also do Road force ballancing. If you ever decide to go there, call and talk to Stan.
Did they mention anything about using a special adapter for Toyota's when balancing tires? This week, I got new tires from Discount Tire here in Texas. They said that they had some new adapter that they were using for Toyota's and their store was one of the few stores that had one. My tires came out balancing perfectly.