R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Helloooooo AZ! New member...

Old 08-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Helloooooo AZ! New member...

Well.. I've been snooping around the forum for quite sometime now just to check out the local Taco scene here in the Phoenix (and Tucson) areas. Ya see, I've been hunting for a used Tacoma for a few months and color combos or packages just weren't right... until this past weekend. I found an '08 4x4 base Black Sand Pearl with 10k miles on it and fell in love. The previous owner even had some Camburg suspension items done, the dealer said they were just about to remove them and 'trash them'. Stupid dealer.

Anyway. On to some pics (hopefully these host right)...

I'm a huge vehicle nut and Im stoked to have found this Taco. I bought it as a second toy. My first (potentially a garage queen now) is a 2003 M3. When I can I stay as active as possible with the local European crowd, which is huge here in Az.

Here's a few random photos of the BMW...

Oh yeah... I'm Andrew. And Im hoping to join you guys on drives and tech nights!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, nice bmw!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
OMG envy! Welcome to TW and the AZ crew man, glad to have you aboard. Freak'n awesome find on that taco, and damn nice M3. That HDR shot is sweet.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whoa that was quick fellas. Haha. Thanks for the warm welcome. And like I said, Im pumpppppped!

I've got a short mod-list already!! CAI, Exhaust, New Headunit (I need Navi for work, lot of rural roads and places to get lost) and lastly probably a black billet grill.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
What did you end up paying for it if you mind me asking, i know the sticker was $32k
Pulled her down for about 26 w/ 7 Year 100k warranty (I had Camelback Toyota pull her over and inspect her and then I purchased the truck from Camelback Toyota)
Old 08-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i officially dont like u... but really amazing vehicles and good luck with the truck and Welcome
Old 08-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i officially dont like u... but really amazing vehicles and good luck with the truck and Welcome
Join the list. You are right behind my girlfriend.. who, is PISSED!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Wow, made out good on that...

Also, you know that truck is screaming for BHLM (black headlight mod) and satoshi or jamoshi over billet
Old 08-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Wow, made out good on that...

Also, you know that truck is screaming for BHLM (black headlight mod) and satoshi or jamoshi over billet
BHLM is being done this weekend. I'm so-so on satoshi. But things change... so we shall see.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #14
BANNED in 49 states...

Dang. Gotta work bro, gonna be at the office 7 then taking some investors out... otherwise I'd be there.

I see you are in T-town. You go to school down there or what?

I was born and raised there. And graduated from the UA in 2005. I'm old.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #16
BANNED in 49 states...

Oh yea.. what's the story behind these folks..
Old 08-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #17
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Grats on the truck and welcome. I too have passed by that truck a few times and always thought it looked good.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #18
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I also might have passed that truck a few times...
Old 08-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, man.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #20
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the one that was on Camelback Rd? If so, I drive by it everyday, and it was the truck I would have gotten if I didn't get the one I did. It's an amazing truck, and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Hope to see you around.