need tacoma friends in AZ

Old 08-14-2009, 07:30 AM   #21
blackhawk63 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ali
blackhawk63's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Did you use the mesh I gave you?
no i still have it. waiting till i get some help on the mod before i do it because i know im going to mess up on it and dont have the extra cash for a new grill
Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Hey I live in Scottsdale, if you are interested I have extra Tacoma badges from an 08 that you can have. They look good painted black

thanks! i might go there this saturday then
Old 08-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #23
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk63 View Post
thanks! i might go there this saturday then
alright, just let me know if you are up this way.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #24
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I too have some Toyota and Tacoma badges from my 06 if you like. Like Jake said you can run some blue tape above your badge and with a pencil or pen mark where the letters are positioned.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #25

didnt get to work on my truck this weekend. i went camping with friends. i did get a car wash though so it looks super clean now.

Im just going to do the satoshi mod myself. what will i need to buy and how long will it take? i already have the mesh.