R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

C/O & TC UCA install

Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
C/O & TC UCA install

After waiting for close to two weeks my Icon's just showed up! My wheels/tires are sitting at Discount tire in the back room just waiting to have the TPMS valves switched and mounted. I've had the TC UCA's for a couple months from the wheelers group buy. After switching my decision on the setup a couple different times, everything was ordered and has finally arrived!

I was planning on doing the install with my brother and one of my buddies up north but thought it would be more beneficial to do it down here with knowlegable TW member. If anyone has any free time this weekend or next week and doesn't mind helping it would be greatly appreciated. I have a garage, beer, gas money, food money, but no tools.

Let me know if any of you guys have some free time and are down to help a noob with no tools. I'll travel anywhere in the valley and bring beer, food, and cash for helping me install.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I may be availible to help ya, but I wont know for sure until this weekend. What days are you available?
Old 08-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I may be availible to help ya, but I wont know for sure until this weekend. What days are you available?
I got nothing major planned, so whatever day that would be the best for you works for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
I may be able to help out too. let me know when you were wanting to do this.
Sounds good, I'm down to do it whenever.

Thanks for both the offers, I'm ready to do this whenever help is available. Let me know what days are good for either of you guys!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dont drink when installing stuff, but maybe a Sammich?
Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I dont drink when installing stuff, but maybe a Sammich?
Yeah, drinking and installing important parts don't mix too well. Sammich is definitely doable and some beer after the install if you'd like.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted View Post
Yeah, drinking and installing important parts don't mix too well. Sammich is definitely doable and some beer after the install if you'd like.
PM sent.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Keep me updated Chris, saturday afternoon is the only time out for me
He is gonna wait until he gets the rear shocks for his lift. He wanted to only do the front, then wait to do the rear, and I suggested to do it all at once.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #8

Quote:
maybe ill have some icons by then too Im gunna try out their Extended travel non resi C/Os to try and get a little more travel out of the front, the UCAs are still hitting the coil
Yeah! I already gave Julie my updated Mod list, with me working and all now. Im still torn on the front though. I havent tried the Icon extended Co's yet......
Old 08-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the install. two weeks to wait for your COs was no time! I had to wait nearly 2 months for my fox's
Old 08-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #10

You sticking with your 5125's cliff or going with something else?
Old 08-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
good luck with the install. two weeks to wait for your COs was no time! I had to wait nearly 2 months for my fox's
Thanks, I'm sure the install will go smoothly with Chris4x4 and Oakley's help! I can't imagine waiting two months for coilovers. The two weeks were terrible, all the other parts were sitting in my living room taunting me.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #12

Bump. Anyone know of a good shop that doesn't charge out the ass for an install?