R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

dezert people 7 the movie

Old 08-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
dezert people 7 the movie

the movie desert people 7 is premeiring at a scottsdale theater. should be some race trucks there and some local racers. maybe even a couple venders.
more info here
http://dezertpeople.com/premier/0831.html
see ya there
Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
god damn it, fuck tucson
You're just now figuring that out?
Old 09-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I was there!!! :d
Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of vendors lots of race trucks and tons of Bros were present. It was a great time I saw a lot of legit baja trucks close up and got to sit in them.

I didnt see any Tacomas except for a few LT Tacos in the parking lot.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Lots of vendors lots of race trucks and tons of Bros were present. It was a great time I saw a lot of legit baja trucks close up and got to sit in them.

I didnt see any Tacomas except for a few LT Tacos in the parking lot.
i was in the silver one
Old 09-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #7
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
How was the movie BOVADS?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
here's the movie trailer for dp7....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guALg...layer_embedded
Old 09-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #9
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
i just saw it last night its such a sick movie im going to say one of the best ones.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #10
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks guys, I can't wait until I buy a new Tacoma and make the one I have into a Desert Monster with LT suspension!