R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any "Mod-days" coming up soon?

Old 09-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
LOL No shit eh! We all love ya lol...But seriously I hope it all works out man. Keep us posted
They denied me. Julie is happy, as she didnt want me working there anyway. I think its for the best.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #22
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
They denied me. Julie is happy, as she didnt want me working there anyway. I think its for the best.
Sorry to hear of the results - Glad to hear you have her support!

I didn't want to say but, when I was applying for a killer job with a major defense contractor right out of school, I had to give them a bunch of people in my background for them to investigate. Well, one of the guys that I put down was a good friend of mine. After I submitted the names I went over his house and his somewhat wacky brother had moved in and the entire downstairs of his home was filled with about 50 protest signs that the brother had just painted to protest the building of PV. I was thinking to myself if I was the DOD guy cheking my background and this was the first home I went to for my investigation it would certainly influence me. I did get the job but I must say, I worried about this for a couple of weeks.

Best wishes to you! And, I am confident you will get a good one soon!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Sorry to hear of the results - Glad to hear you have her support!

I didn't want to say but, when I was applying for a killer job with a major defense contractor right out of school, I had to give them a bunch of people in my background for them to investigate. Well, one of the guys that I put down was a good friend of mine. After I submitted the names I went over his house and his somewhat wacky brother had moved in and the entire downstairs of his home was filled with about 50 protest signs that the brother had just painted to protest the building of PV. I was thinking to myself if I was the DOD guy cheking my background and this was the first home I went to for my investigation it would certainly influence me. I did get the job but I must say, I worried about this for a couple of weeks.

Best wishes to you! And, I am confident you will get a good one soon!
Thanks, Murphy. Im confident another job will come along. I told PV they would have an issue with this guy, and I disclosed everything to them, but whatever. Its for the best.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks, Murphy. Im confident another job will come along. I told PV they would have an issue with this guy, and I disclosed everything to them, but whatever. Its for the best.
It will work out of the best working over there is a pain with to many crazy regulations anyway and if they would deny you without even giving reasons thats probably not the type of person you want to work for....
Old 09-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
It will work out of the best working over there is a pain with to many crazy regulations anyway and if they would deny you without even giving reasons thats probably not the type of person you want to work for....
True.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Not sure if the Monday things are still going on or not... but, I wanted to see if there was a planned Mod-day forthcoming? I'm picking up my CB radio next week and will order a Firestick coax and Firestick Firefly. I was looking for some help as I'd like to mount the CB within the armrest's storage area.

Let me know fellas!
Being as Im still out of work, Let me know if you still need help with your CB.