R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any "Mod-days" coming up soon?

Old 08-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Any "Mod-days" coming up soon?

Not sure if the Monday things are still going on or not... but, I wanted to see if there was a planned Mod-day forthcoming? I'm picking up my CB radio next week and will order a Firestick coax and Firestick Firefly. I was looking for some help as I'd like to mount the CB within the armrest's storage area.

Let me know fellas!
Old 08-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If I end up loosing the Paloverde job, I'll help ya install it. Maybe we can get a Mod Day started.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Didn't you just get that job Chris?
Yeah, but now Plant Security is saying they are removeing me from the system due to an "Issue" with my "Past". No idea what they are talking about, so I have to go meet with them on Tuesday.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
We'll all vouch for you!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
We'll all vouch for you!!!!
Actually, If I apeal their decision, I CAN have people there to testify on my character. I wounder what they would do if 5000 people showed up???
Old 08-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Is there parking? Passers by will think it's the new Tacoma Plant
Old 08-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Well we are all crossing our fingers for you. I had the same problem with my security clearance and it ended up being a bill that I forgot that I had that was past due.

Good luck!!
Thanks, Buddy. I hope thats it, but I havent had a past due bill in 15 years or longer.....
Old 08-31-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Unpaid medical bills, any kind of public record, delinquent loans, NSF activity, Check kiting, etc. can all show up on your credit report and raise a red flag for potential employers.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #11
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, but now Plant Security is saying they are removeing me from the system due to an "Issue" with my "Past". No idea what they are talking about, so I have to go meet with them on Tuesday.
That sucks! 'Hope it's not the flame thrower! Or the concept of loving your country in the same manner as our founders! Good luck and I hope the best for you and your family!

Edit: One very nice thing is I know you will be in many's thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever had a DUI? Someone in my company failed their security clearance for Palo Verde for not disclosing that, once they did show records for it they were accepted though.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Unpaid medical bills, any kind of public record, delinquent loans, NSF activity, Check kiting, etc. can all show up on your credit report and raise a red flag for potential employers.
I have none of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
That sucks! 'Hope it's not the flame thrower! Or the concept of loving your country in the same manner as our founders! Good luck and I hope the best for you and your family!

Edit: One very nice thing is I know you will be in many's thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow!
Thanks, Buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
Have you ever had a DUI? Someone in my company failed their security clearance for Palo Verde for not disclosing that, once they did show records for it they were accepted though.
Nothing more than a suspended license. And that was disclosed to them.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Andrew: YGPM

Chris: good luck buddy, if you appeal I got you back
Thanks, Man.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
i 'MOD" on weekends
got some tube work and done yesturday.

then of course he had to play on my desiner rock next to driveway

Old 08-31-2009, 05:09 PM   #16

Nice!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
SICCCCCK BOVADS! Just sick! I love it!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
What is this??? your rig doesnt have axels under it, and its def not green
Just another runner with the "BOVADS" cut
Old 09-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #19
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
just let me know, ill be in colo for holiday weekend, then i have a couple events coming up, but should be able to work something out.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Actually, If I apeal their decision, I CAN have people there to testify on my character. I wounder what they would do if 5000 people showed up???
LOL No shit eh! We all love ya lol...But seriously I hope it all works out man. Keep us posted