Notices

OME Lift Kit Installation

Old 09-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
OME Lift Kit Installation

I got my Old Man Emu lift kit today. It's the one from Toytec that comes with the spacers and AAL. My plan was to save money and install it my self, but given my lack of experience I'm starting to puss out . I've searched the forum and the web for more detailed instructions for the installation but can't find anything dumbed down enough for me. Any suggestions? Supportive words? Anyone in the area (Mesa/Tempe) want to help with the install? Any help is appreciated
Old 09-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
you live in AZ
there are plenty of people here that might live near you that could lend you a hand.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I could help ya with the install. Or recomend a shop.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
And chris is the man i was hoping to see pop in this thread
Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
And chris is the man i was hoping to see pop in this thread
Old 09-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, your a legend on this forum! It would be awesome if you could help me out with the install. Let me know when you can do it, Saturdays are pretty much the only days i have open. Thanks
Old 09-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ11 View Post
Chris, your a legend on this forum! It would be awesome if you could help me out with the install. Let me know when you can do it, Saturdays are pretty much the only days i have open. Thanks
PM comming in.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #8
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Dam it Chris, WHY do you have to live in Arizona, moving to TEXAS anytime soon??....
Could we here at TW at least have pictures of this install???
Old 09-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Dam it Chris, WHY do you have to live in Arizona, moving to TEXAS anytime soon??....
Could we here at TW at least have pictures of this install???
If I do the instal, pics will surely follow.

FWIW, My Wife doesnt like Texas for some reason.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:37 AM   #10
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
not even South Padre Island?......very nice get away!!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:11 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
not even South Padre Island?......very nice get away!!
Hmmm.......May have to see if I can get her over there.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I'd help ya if I was down there, Chris will take good care of ya though!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
SPI (South Padre' Island) is also called the texas rivera and . - At the extreme sount end of this barrier island which, is just as far S as Miami Fla., lies Port Isabelle which has probably the nicest beaches on the enitre gulf coast. Fishing, scuba, sailing, surfing, para whatever, 4Wheeling Its all there to be enjoyed. Nearby the Mexican border city of Brownsville / Matamoros offers lively nightlife and eclectic shopping for most every thing imaginable. The last time I was down there was 1988 so Im sure a bunch of it has changed but Im sure it is still a classic beach experiance.
Thanks for the Info, Timmer.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if ya need a spring compressor, got a wall mounted one at shop in scottsdale, can also align it
Old 09-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOVADS View Post
let me know if ya need a spring compressor, got a wall mounted one at shop in scottsdale, can also align it
Are you open on Saturdays?