R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Attn: AZ Peeps!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Damn I wish i lived in AZ, I would so be down to help no prob. Best of luck, Don't worry Chris God will keep track of this on his list amongst the many many things you might have blown up LOL

J/k you rock chris!
LOL! Thanks, Bud!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #22
bawilson21 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Veteran
Name: Bryan
bawilson21's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Great idea. I'm definately In! Let me know what I can do to help. Im sure I can get my squadron in @ work on this too as far as donations go, and theres a few people I work with who have Tacos. Too! Whats the time frame for the food drive? Dates Dates Dates!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawilson21 View Post
Wow! Great idea. I'm definately In! Let me know what I can do to help. Im sure I can get my squadron in @ work on this too as far as donations go, and theres a few people I work with who have Tacos. Too! Whats the time frame for the food drive? Dates Dates Dates!
No time frame or date yet...Feel free to throw some in though. Its gonna be a group effort.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #24
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Im down!!! Sounds like a great idea!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #26
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea! I'd love to help out! Just give me a heads up on the time and date and I'll make sure and get off work and also I'll make sure and clear it with the parents.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #27
Well, I really like the idea of having a bunch of Tacos drive around town collecting food from homes or collection points. If we started the collection in the next few weeks, we could have time to collect lots of food for Xmas/Thanksgiving. Then, around one or both of those holidays, we can volunteer @ a food bank or soup kitchen.

So I guess the question is, where do we have our collection points? This is where networking comes into play. Think about getting something set up at your work/church/gym/other random place to collect food. Even just a few people being interested, Im sure we all have a few places where we can pull from to donate. On a weekly basis, we can pick up and take it to the local food bank too. Theres one in Tucson that my work goes to every month to volunteer and Im sure there has to be one in Phoenix too.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #28
I know sometimes theres some red tape to cross with getting stuff like this set up. Todays the 20th but I dont see it unreasonable to get something started by the first. I wonder If grocery stores would donate.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #30
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm in to help when I get back to AZ... sounds like a great idea!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #31
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Well I was thinking, what if we talk to valley Toyota dealers to help too. We all have tacomas so we're obviously their customers and it's advertisement for them. I just thought that'd be a good idea. If not, the united food bank or whatever it called, is on baseline and Mesa dr. And I'm sure we can get stuff there.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:38 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Well I was thinking, what if we talk to valley Toyota dealers to help too. We all have tacomas so we're obviously their customers and it's advertisement for them. I just thought that'd be a good idea. If not, the united food bank or whatever it called, is on baseline and Mesa dr. And I'm sure we can get stuff there.
I have found in the past, Dealers are reluctant to have anything to do with this type of event. Not sure what you mean about the food bank.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
let me try calling Camelback, they do alot of charity work in the valley and I am pretty friendly with a few people in their offices
That would be great! Let me know when you plan on being back in the valley, so we can set up a meet someplace, and we can all throw our thoughts into a pile, and get this thing rolling.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #35
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
let me try calling Camelback, they do alot of charity work in the valley and I am pretty friendly with a few people in their offices
yeah, and that's where we have bought my bro's taco, my taco, and my mom's corolla so they're pretty familiar with us.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #36

Quote:
ill be back this weekend, still need to finish welding up those gussets, we werent able to finish it yesterday due to the fact that I had two left side gussets and john had 2 right

My buddys dad is the founder of long wongs and all the 2 hippies resturants so we are more than willing to go there, might even get a discount
Crao! This weekend is booked for me. Im booked until after the 12th of October.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #37

Quote:
then ill just come up again then would be nice to discuss the camping trip too
Cool!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #38
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Crao! This weekend is booked for me. Im booked until after the 12th of October.
Dammit Chris!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #39

Ok. Im thinking of a meeting October 17th. Does this work for everyone?