R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Attn: AZ Peeps!

Old 09-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Attn: AZ Peeps!

Im thinking of putting together a Holiday Food Drive of some sort this year. Anyone want to be a part of it? Maybe an All Tacoma thing? Open to ideas.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im thinking of putting together a Holiday Food Drive of some sort this year. Anyone want to be a part of it? Maybe an All Tacoma thing? Open to ideas.
That sounds like a great idea. To bad I don't live out there to help out .
Old 09-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
count me in, maybe serve dinner at a homeless shelter or something, theyre always strapped for people during the holiday season
Im thinking of a food drive. I have been looking into it, and it seems the food banks out here are dam near empty. The economy has hit alot of folks, so I thought that may be more plausible. I may be able to get some radio time to get the word out.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
have a fleet of tacos that drove around and picked up the food?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
helk ya!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
now u just need a clever name that incorporates tacos and hunger
Old 09-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Food Drive would be cool i guess, not sure what you mean about radio time tho?
I can get on a local radio station (hopfully) and get peoples attention.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
helk ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I'm in.
Sweet!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #10

Quote:
now u just need a clever name that incorporates tacos and hunger
Im bad at names....How 'bout "Hungry Hungry Tacos"??

i suck.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
"Taco Help for the Hungry" ?

"Tacos Feed the Hungry" ?

"Caring Tacos Help the Needy" ?

...I'm terrible with this kinda shiot too.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm In.

How about: "Feeding the hungry one taco at a time" ?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm In.

How about: "Feeding the hungry on taco at a time" ?
Best yet!

In a few weeks, we should all meet up at a wing place, and have a "Meeting of the minds"
Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Best yet!

In a few weeks, we should all meet up at a wing place, and have a "Meeting of the minds"

I meant One lol not On. Forgot the E

Yeah that would a great idea Chris.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #15
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
I'd do it. We're doing this kind of thing at my church now. Count me in Chris. Definitely want to help out the community.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
I'd do it. We're doing this kind of thing at my church now. Count me in Chris. Definitely want to help out the community.
What Church do you go to?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #17
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
well it used to be East Valley Apostolic Church but it's going through some name changes.lol but yeah I went to church on monday for band practice and people were lined up through the kitchen picking up boxes of food. It was really nice but I'm sure there are more hungry people out there.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
well it used to be East Valley Apostolic Church but it's going through some name changes.lol but yeah I went to church on monday for band practice and people were lined up through the kitchen picking up boxes of food. It was really nice but I'm sure there are more hungry people out there.
Ah...cool. I was wonering if you went to the same one my Wife and I do. We go to Cornerstone.

I'll need to think of a date in which we can all get together to discuss this food drive.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #19
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish i lived in AZ, I would so be down to help no prob. Best of luck, Don't worry Chris God will keep track of this on his list amongst the many many things you might have blown up LOL

J/k you rock chris!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #20
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
cornerstone apostolic church? I've seen a lot of cornerstones around.lol Then there's the one off the 202.
well make it soon because the holidays are creeping up on us. Have you thought of places that are willing to donate?