1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Machine Shop Recommendation

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by azTRD, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Sep 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM
    azTRD

azTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm looking to have some center caps machined out of aluminum. The center caps that came with my wheels slide in from behind the wheel and don't fit over the hub. I need to have caps that slide in from the front.

All of the machine shops that I have contacted are geared toward aerospace production work and are not interested in doing this type of work.

I'm willing to drive anywhere in the valley if someone has a recommendation on a machine shop in the Phoenix area that would handle this type of work.

Thanks.

2. Sep 26, 2009 at 12:11 AM
    mrichardson74

mrichardson74 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Peoria AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab
    3"lift, Total Chaos Upper Control Arms, Volant Intake, Flowmaster, Black AR Wheels, Rockford Fosgate Speakers and Amp, Kenwood DVD
    Check out Stone Soup Metal works. The guy there is a Jeep guy, but he is pretty cool. He might not be able to do it at his shop, but he knows a lot of people in the business. His name is "Doc" and he is at 54th Ave and Camelback (5037 N 54th Ave Suite #2) to be exact. Like I said, Im not sure if he can do it, but he is a super knowledegable guy. Let me know if he can help out or point you in the right direction...if not...sorry.

3. Sep 26, 2009 at 8:07 AM
    azTRD

azTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Awesome... I'll call down there Monday morning. I'm blown away that finding someone would be so difficult.

I'll let you know how it turns out... thanks.

Products Discussed in

To Top