R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Machine Shop Recommendation

Old 09-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Machine Shop Recommendation

I'm looking to have some center caps machined out of aluminum. The center caps that came with my wheels slide in from behind the wheel and don't fit over the hub. I need to have caps that slide in from the front.

All of the machine shops that I have contacted are geared toward aerospace production work and are not interested in doing this type of work.

I'm willing to drive anywhere in the valley if someone has a recommendation on a machine shop in the Phoenix area that would handle this type of work.

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #2
mrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud ofmrichardson74 has much to be proud of

Marines: Gunnery Sergeant
Name: Mike
mrichardson74's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Stone Soup Metal works. The guy there is a Jeep guy, but he is pretty cool. He might not be able to do it at his shop, but he knows a lot of people in the business. His name is "Doc" and he is at 54th Ave and Camelback (5037 N 54th Ave Suite #2) to be exact. Like I said, Im not sure if he can do it, but he is a super knowledegable guy. Let me know if he can help out or point you in the right direction...if not...sorry.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrichardson74 View Post
Check out Stone Soup Metal works. The guy there is a Jeep guy, but he is pretty cool. He might not be able to do it at his shop, but he knows a lot of people in the business. His name is "Doc" and he is at 54th Ave and Camelback (5037 N 54th Ave Suite #2) to be exact. Like I said, Im not sure if he can do it, but he is a super knowledegable guy. Let me know if he can help out or point you in the right direction...if not...sorry.
Awesome... I'll call down there Monday morning. I'm blown away that finding someone would be so difficult.

I'll let you know how it turns out... thanks.