R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good dealership story

Old 09-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Good dealership story

I just wanted to take the time to put a shout out to the guys at Earnhardt Toyota. I went in there and traded in my 08 Sentra Spec V, it wasn't the best deal in the world, but they did what I asked and I walked out with an 05 4X4 Tacoma TRD off road with 40k miles on it for under $20k otd. But that isn't the part I want to praise them on. There were a couple things that needed to be fixed on the truck (compass/temp gauge wasn't working). So I told them I would bring it back in the next day. Well when I got home and started looking at my new purchase, I saw that the passenger headlamp had condensation in it. So the next day I called up my sales guy and told him, and he said they would fix it. took it down there and the fixed it all, but then yesterday night I was waxing the truck (looks like a new truck now) and noticed the rear passenger mud guard was coming off. I again called up my sales guy; this time though he was apologizing for the inconvenience, and said this should have never happened. He called me again later to just say that he was sorry for the problems and assured me that they don't do business like that. I have to say after my experience with this dealership, I would go back. It doesn't bother me that there were problems with the truck, but the fact that they are so willing to rectify the problem makes me feel like they do care about their customers.

Oh and if anyone wants to talk to a nice sales guy at Earnhardt, speak to Nigel in the fleet department.

Sorry for the long paragraph, but I felt that a dealership like this should get some good rep.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!! It's nice to hear good dealer experiences every now and again to break up all the bad dealer stories we hear!!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Earnhardt Toyota is the only one that I go to know. I originally bought my 09 from them and they gave me a great deal and were so nice. I live closer to Big Two Toyota in Chandler, but after continual bad service at Big Two, I will never go there again. Big Two pulled the "It's a lifted truck and not our problem!" I took it over to Earnhardt and they could not believe they told me that, fixed the truck and stole my heart!!!!!! The customer service at Earnhardt Toyota is by far the best that I have ever recieved at a dealership.