R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 03-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #2721
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Ran into Josh ( Joshman35) last night in Pinetop, it was nice meeting you
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #2722
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
When I lived in Flag in 04 with my 1st gen it was all Subaru's up there. I never saw Tacomas..
Plenty of those still.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #2723
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Luis is ignoring me as I'm behind him!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #2724
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Luis is ignoring me as I'm behind him!
Where? Were you in your truck?
Old 03-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #2725
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Today i saw Luis driving east on Guadalupe just before Mcclintock, than i saw Brandon(BMO) on Ray and the I-10, then i parked next to a Rally Fighter at my gf's store, drooled over it for a good bit!
Got a couple friends that work there, one of which is on the raceteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOCOMA View Post
I never gets a wave....
I's never sees anybodies which is wierd cuz im the only mini 2nd gen in the whole state....that i know of
Old 03-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #2726
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
swb dcsb black wheels with an all pro front bumper on cavecreek near union hills.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #2727
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this stock trd off road with big tires that was dark purple colored. On 32nd street and Lincoln by the biltmore
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #2728
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted Red D/C with chrome rims at fantasy island at Irvington and Harrison?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #2729
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
Lifted Red D/C with chrome rims at fantasy island at Irvington and Harrison?
I see that truck all the time.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #2730
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a black DCSB with fiberglass fenders front and rear on the NW side a couple of times. I've seen it near Limberlost/Stone yesterday and again today near Prince/Flowing Wells. Any one on here?
Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #2731
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
I see that truck all the time.
I see a lot in the dirt lot all the time. That one just stood out today
Old 04-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #2732
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
just saw a badass white taco with rigid grill and orange light bar.. Badass truck
Old 04-04-2013, 12:52 AM   #2734
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
just saw a badass white taco with rigid grill and orange light bar.. Badass truck
Hey that was me! thanks man, your truck was looking badass as well
Old 04-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #2735
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I love the grill and lights. Its just what I'm doing except the grill will be different and my light bar is a white and 20 inches
Old 04-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #2736
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
I love the grill and lights. Its just what I'm doing except the grill will be different and my light bar is a white and 20 inches
That'll look awesome on your truck for sure! The light in my grill is a 20 bar, and sooner or later I think I am going to add a 30 inch bar to my lower grill in the bumper... Are you building a custom grill, or modifying the custom grill you already have?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #2737

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna modify my Satoshi and make a trim ring like the rigid grills but set in with my Satoshi...and then I'll rivet it together
Old 04-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #2738

Quote:
I'm gonna modify my Satoshi and make a trim ring like the rigid grills but set in with my Satoshi...and then I'll rivet it together
dude, that'll be awesome!! i may be a little jealous
Old 04-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #2739

Quote:
Oh, and let me know if you need to use mine for measurements, or anything else.. Happy to help
Old 04-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #2740

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks man
do you live in the area? I live right on Indian bend and Scottsdale rd