R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 05-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #2861
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I hate on the 3.5" and 6" just to be fair.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #2862
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaahaha I thought I clicked on the funny pics thread. Scrolling around going WHY ARE THE AZ GUYS ALL TALKING IN THE FUNNY PICS THREAD NOW?!?!?

As you were
Old 05-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #2863
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Hahaahaha I thought I clicked on the funny pics thread. Scrolling around going WHY ARE THE AZ GUYS ALL TALKING IN THE FUNNY PICS THREAD NOW?!?!?

As you were
!!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #2864
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, crazy dude!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #2865
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Whats wrong with a mostly murdered out Pre Runner with a 6" and 35s?
Isnt the point of modding a truck to YOUR own personal liking what brings us all on common ground? Or even what makes this forum enjoyable? Calling the truck a "thing" is kind of a dick move and just unnecessary hating. Granted im new here and I see a lot of you 3.5 guys hating on the 6".. please explain this to me so I can understand your logic.
Cuz free speach bro, if you cant handle the rights of the first amedment GTFO
Old 05-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #2866
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #2867
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both and state an honest opinion
Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #2868
RAGEAHOLIC

WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #2869
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I've had both and state an honest opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Cuz free speach bro, if you cant handle the rights of the first amedment GTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I hate on the 3.5" and 6" just to be fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Its not even worth getting into. Its one of those never ending debates. I like my 3" but I love the way a 6" lift looks. You are right, its all about preference and I am sure that guy or gal loves their Tacoma judging on how much work/money has gone into it.

opinions are like assholes around here and everyone has one... especially Phil

Just saying if your gonna hate on anything, hate on a bro dozer or a Nissan. But not a Tacoma and especially one that the owner has dumped some $$$ into.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #2870
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #2871
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hmm not sure where this is going. I respect every 6" lifte Tacoma because they look tits. Plus I own one that was. For me I wanted something more desert capable but still don't bash other owners. Just state the facts of both kits.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #2872
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Meh I don't hate on the 6" lifts, I just simply say "meh" and silently die inside at the wasted performance opportunity for the cash spent.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #2873
Hi jake
Old 05-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #2874
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Meh I don't hate on the 6" lifts, I just simply say "meh" and silently die inside at the wasted performance opportunity for the cash spent.
Preach on reverend Jake!!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #2875
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats wrong with a mostly murdered out Pre Runner with a 6" and 35s?
Isnt the point of modding a truck to YOUR own personal liking what brings us all on common ground? Or even what makes this forum enjoyable? Calling the truck a "thing" is kind of a dick move and just unnecessary hating. Granted im new here and I see a lot of you 3.5 guys hating on the 6".. please explain this to me so I can understand your logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Its not even worth getting into. Its one of those never ending debates. I like my 3" but I love the way a 6" lift looks. You are right, its all about preference and I am sure that guy or gal loves their Tacoma judging on how much work/money has gone into it.
It was much much more than a 6 inch.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #2876
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Hahahahaha...... Meh
Old 05-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #2877
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
opinions are like assholes around here and everyone has one... especially Phil

Just saying if your gonna hate on anything, hate on a bro dozer or a Nissan. But not a Tacoma and especially one that the owner has dumped some $$$ into.
Lol its the interwebz, its full of assholes. me included.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #2878
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Lol its the interwebz, its full of assholes. me included.
So is life.............
Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #2879
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
So is life.............
Ur god damned right
Old 05-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #2880
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
What the... what the hell is going on in here... lol