R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 10-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #3601
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
the track was nice.super smooth and wide. Got alot of practice passing people.i did decent for my first time at that track...id upload the pic of Colby from my go pro if I wasn't at work :\
Old 10-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #3602
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
the track was nice.super smooth and wide. Got alot of practice passing people.i did decent for my first time at that track...id upload the pic of Colby from my go pro if I wasn't at work :\
I'd upload it if I didn't forget my phone at home this morning.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #3603
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Watched Adam (Seabass) pass me this morning on the 101 at 7th st. as I was sitting in traffic.
Man, that traffic was horrible. Thank god me and the girl decided to carpool today. Were you the lifted white DC with all the stickers?
Old 10-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #3604
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Man, that traffic was horrible. Thank god me and the girl decided to carpool today. Were you the lifted white DC with all the stickers?
No sir I was in my long travel silver dclb. I was in the middle lane and you went by pretty quick so doubt you saw me.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #3605
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No sir I was in my long travel silver dclb. I was in the middle lane and you went by pretty quick so doubt you saw me.
Doh! I did see that white one right in the same area but it was in the far right lane. I didn't remember you having a white truck, but I'm old so who knows. Now that I see your avatar back, I remember.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #3606
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a lifted Silver 2nd Gen With an Avid Light bar bumper and oem roof racks also had a TW sticker on the right rear window. It was on priest and the 202.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #3607
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking 1st Gen DC 4x4 at Echo Coffee this morning

It was a Red (Wine) color with a nice looking shell and racks on top. Blacked out FJ wheels...sharp looking.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #3608
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
GF sent me this today:

"On the i10 west....Brand new all white double cab Tacoma lifted with black wheels and sdhq stickers on it the bumper is still chrome. Know who it is?"

Anyone?
Old 10-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #3609
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget about the north valley meet tonight people
Old 10-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #3610
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
Don't forget about the north valley meet tonight people
wish i knew about this! too late???!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #3611
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
wish i knew about this! too late???!
x2
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #3612
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a truck that looked almost completely identical to JD's truck today on 7th street and Glendale. May or may not of been him.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #3613
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a white double cab with a 6 inch pro comp lift and 35s at RA Sushi at Dana Park at Val Vista and the 60 around 6pm.... Looked nice.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #3614
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just saw Steve (OH-Man) on University and 44th St.

White truck, high-clearance rear bumper w/ tire carrier, front plate bumper w/ winch.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #3615
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Patrick parked next to me at the mall today
Old 10-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #3616
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #3617
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post

Its cool guys I dont live across the street thanks for the invite...
Old 10-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #3618
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Its cool guys I dont live across the street thanks for the invite...
You would have been the awkward third wheel on their date...........
Old 10-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #3619

Quote:
You would have been the awkward third wheel on their date...........

Haha most likely the only point this pic proves is neither of them can park haha
Old 10-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #3620
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I was at sears and walked out then notice a white taco then saw it was Pat. Didn't see him in the mall though