R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 10-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a bad ass reg. cab short bed several weeks ago getting onto the 101 off of raintree. It has a 3" lift and it was Desert Sand Mica with big solid black bed badges that said TRD. Some guy was driving with his girl riding shotgun... we nodded and gave eachother thumbs up Anybody know this kid cause his Taco was frickin sick!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i drive with the windows down a lot and if i see a taco with some mods like running light mod, or fog light mod... just something that shows they've done something to their truck besides drive it off the lot, then i usually give a little head nod... just soooo many tacos around
Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #24
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Man no one here is cool enough to know how damn cool a tacoma is. They're all old veijas and veijos. I always drive with my fog light mod on in hopes of someone asking. Hey how'd you do that. But sadly no, I guess I'm alone here where I live. I want a winshield sticker to spread the word about TW. It needs to be done dammit!!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:58 AM   #26
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a SWB 4 Door Tacoma.....With about a 3" lift, crome weels.......Black rear bumper.......I waved...AND the SOB Flipped me OFF!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #27
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I saw a SWB 4 Door Tacoma.....With about a 3" lift, crome weels.......Black rear bumper.......I waved...AND the SOB Flipped me OFF!!!
I bet that guy owns a Harley too...
( I cap on bikes with to much chrome... )

Yuma Taco,
Old 10-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #28
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuma Taco View Post
I bet that guy owns a Harley too...
( I cap on bikes with to much chrome... )

Yuma Taco,
I was just making a joke on Packerfan...He didnt catch it.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #29
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was just making a joke on Packerfan...He didnt catch it.
Meh packers can't catching anything since farve left
Old 10-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #30
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
You dont see me...
Old 10-13-2009, 10:51 AM   #31
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
On Saturday I saw a black TRD Offroad with a lift, chrome wheels and A/T's, turning left at Pantano and Broadway in Tucson. It was a female driver and we both were checking out the each others truck.

We should start throwing TW gang signs out the window at other Taco owners and see how long until one of us gets shot! hahaha
Old 10-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notty View Post
On Saturday I saw a black TRD Offroad with a lift, chrome wheels and A/T's, turning left at Pantano and Broadway in Tucson. It was a female driver and we both were checking out the each others truck.

We should start throwing TW gang signs out the window at other Taco owners and see how long until one of us gets shot! hahaha
boobies?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #33
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a double cab long bed TRD Sport that is the Silver Streak Mica. I have mine all MOD up with the bull bar and the running boards, ect... So I thought that it was a pretty uncommon truck. Last week I was drive on Columbia Parkway and I saw a Tacoma about 1/4 a mile away from me. I caught up and to my surprise the truck was exactly the same as mine. Same brand bed cover, color, wheels, package, running boards, and bull bar everything was exactly the same. Thought this was odd. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #34
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a white access cab with black wheels and was about mesa driving on the 60 yesterday afternoon
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #35
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never happened!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #36
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a SWB trd Sport double cab at blockbuster just now and had a N-Fab light bar on it. But the light bar was all jacked up and bent sideways. lol I guess he tried to use it as a push bar or a bumper and failed
Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #37
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone seen me yet?
Old 10-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #38
jessej432 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesse
jessej432's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I just saw a 2nd gen taco in two tone gold with what looked like a 6" lift, the foot rails in the side, front bumper guard in black, and all gold "badges". Saw it in Gilbert outside AMC Mesa Grand 24 movie theater at like 6:00. Was this anybody on TW... It was pretty nice!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #39
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a 2nd gen, with black housing lights, and black trd sport wheels, with tint windows.. I was just testing out my cai and exhaust under the 202.. Heh..!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #40
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, I just realized i saw naslerrah's truck in the parking lot of a park down by the U of A campus....like back in april or something.

I remember seeing a white base model taco, and then i saw it had a satoshi mod on it. and i was surprised i actually saw one in tucson in person