R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 10-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #41
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw a 2nd gen, black DC. I think it had the off road package. With what looked like from the distance a LT. Had a custom front bumper by the looks off it. Debadged. No rear bumper. Had some good old spacers in there too. Only saw it for a second. It looked bad ass. Turned left off of Tatum and an onto Deer Valley, heading East Bound. Phoenix.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #42
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery

Can't miss mine..big red "Magpul" stick in the rear window with a "Bushmaster Firaearms" sticker below it.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Being as your not in AZ...yeah, it is.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #44
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen anyone in a Tacoma flip me off recently, so my guess is no one has seen me lately...
Old 10-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #45
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
i dont wave, but im not against giving somebody a "bump and run"
Old 10-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #47
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
I saw ur truck by the u of a campus once ^^^

and who in tucson has seen the guy with a 1st gen tacoma. SAS and way lifted. crazy rock crawler, with arb bumper, and a fender bar welded from the bumper to the sliders. and no truck bed?

also has like an orange and red decal across the passenger side, and plenty of trail damage.

IIRC he has a video of him doing the far left side of three feathers without even a spotter, just rolls right up it!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #48
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Who parks in the hassyampa garage at ASU. I always see 2 lifted black tacomas in there. One has a 6in lift with rockstar wheels and the other has 3in and chrome wheels.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #49
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post

and who in tucson has seen the guy with a 1st gen tacoma. SAS and way lifted. crazy rock crawler, with arb bumper, and a fender bar welded from the bumper to the sliders. and no truck bed?

also has like an orange and red decal across the passenger side, and plenty of trail damage.

IIRC he has a video of him doing the far left side of three feathers without even a spotter, just rolls right up it!!!
is it a silver color tacoma?
Old 10-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #50
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Post a pic of your Tacoma.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #51
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mine would have looked like this when you saw it

minus the red tacoma part

and yes the guys 1st gen is silver
Old 10-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #52
vv I think it's growing

yah, he pulled up next to me last week and said i had a sick bed basket
Old 10-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #53
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:
mine would have looked like this when you saw it

minus the red tacoma part

and yes the guys 1st gen is silver
Sweet! I will try and keep an eye out for that. Do you go to school at the U?
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #54
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
December 19th I will be driving through Arizona along the 40. I will make sure to flip off every Tacoma I see. Make sure and wave back. See you then!!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #55
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NraFan View Post
December 19th I will be driving through Arizona along the 40. I will make sure to flip off every Tacoma I see. Make sure and wave back. See you then!!
I usually wave back when people flip me off. Look for me
Old 10-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #56
vv I think it's growing

well it looks like this now

but no i was just down there to play dodge ball at a park and i parked next to you

I've been lookin for TW tacos around town, but never find any
Old 10-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #57
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
saw a really sick truck, had rubber side down written all over it. would anyone like to own this truck? got some questions! thanks you much, oh saw it at tempe marketplace about 15 min ago
Old 10-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #58
abailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud of

Name: Amber
abailey's Tacoma Gallery
I think I see Scottcrumley24 (I am almost positive that is his truck) atleast two or three times a week getting on the 101 every morning around 6:30am.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #59
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abailey View Post
I think I see Scottcrumley24 (I am almost positive that is his truck) atleast two or three times a week getting on the 101 every moring around 6:30am.
Honk and Flip him off next time.