R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Did I see you? (Arizona)

Old 10-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Did I see you? (Arizona)

Alright so I dont know if there is a thread like this or not, but lately I been seeing a lot of tacomas out.. And I was just wondering if we spotted each other.. - What happened before, is that I got a thumbs up from another tacoma owner driving..

Last night, driving on the 60 towards Mesa, I saw a silver tacoma with a lift, and looked pretty nice.. At the same time I saw a White tacoma with black wheels on greenfield, I just wanted to say you guys have a nice truck.. Heh..!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm....It could have been me. I try to wave if I see another Tacoma owner...
Old 10-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
I'm not in your area but last night I parked next to a debadged, lowered x-runner with a body kit on it? I was wondering if it was someone from here...
Old 10-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I saw a mag grey DC and silver AC in Pismo last weekend on the dunes. They both had American Racing Teflon Mojave wheels.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #5
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hmmm....It could have been me. I try to wave if I see another Tacoma owner...

well if you exit off val vista, and had your windows down then it probably was.. good to see you..! haha..
Old 10-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I see other Tacoma's all the time.. and I wave.. and get wierd looks in return..
Old 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I usually wave or acknowledge them. Well most of the time. I see tons of Tacos everyday.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
I see Tacomas all the time in the Valley. Never really get waves back, but I still enjoy driving the taco much more than the M3 (no I'm not crazy!)
Old 10-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone sees me while out driving...try not to flip me off.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #12
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
If anyone sees me while out driving...try not to flip me off.
I'll flip you off with both fingers just for this
Old 10-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
well if you exit off val vista, and had your windows down then it probably was.. good to see you..! haha..
LOL!! I dont live over there, I had to take the MIL to a Dr. visit. Yeppo! Windows were down.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
LOL!! I dont live over there, I had to take the MIL to a Dr. visit. Yeppo! Windows were down.
so that was you i saw driving..? mybad if my music was loud..
Old 10-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see me
Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #17
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
we all need to get the tacoma world stickers and put them on our trucks
Old 10-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
so that was you i saw driving..? mybad if my music was loud..
I didnt hear the music. IF it was me. It could have been, but there are alot of Tacos out here.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #19
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
once I saw some guy in a white dbl cab lifted taco and silver/black rims half way out his window giving me a thumbs up and yelling something about my truck.....I thought it was a bit of an over reaction. But it's good to know there are some taco enthusiasts around tucson
Old 10-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Down in Yuma there are at least 12 SWB Tacos and a hundred more of the other colors.
I flash my lights at SWB Tacos but no one ever replies.
I would not even turn my lights off for the others, to many.

I know when I rode a motorcycle we waved but at times but the HD's did not like to wave back

Yuma Taco,