1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tell me about Tempe

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by drjohnson36, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Oct 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM
    06RedComa

06RedComa Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 DC Sport
    Kings, Camburg 1.25" UCAs, Dakar leafs, TRD exhaust, Grillcraft grille, All-Pro APEX Bumper, Kenwood DNX6960, Avid Sliders, SnugTop Rebel, 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro atm
    Scottsdale is cool, just not my thing. Go to thedirty.com that guy made a living making fun of those people. But yeah if you have parking all taken care of in tempe you will be set

2. Oct 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    Scottsdale isn't too bad IMO. There are people that are rude and snobs but its the same in Chandler, and Tempe. It just depends on where you go in these areas. Because North Scottsdale is where the money is at, because the rest of Scottsdale is old as hell and most parts are ghetto. lol But If you do want to see for of the rarest most amazing cars though go to Scottsdale Mall on a Friday or Saturday night. One after the other you'll have all of the $200k - $700k cars lining up at the valet. I do like Tempe better but Scottsdale isn't that bad I don't think. Also there LOTS of hot girls in Scottsdale. haha As for Tempe there is a lot to do. you will never be board there. Clubs, bars, shopping, movies, anything you could want. and everything else isn't far from Tempe just hop on one of the freeways and you'll be there quickly.

Edit: Sorry for the old post with spelling errors. Damn iPhone.

Products Discussed in

To Top