R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Mountain Bikers - Let's Ride!

View Poll Results: Which weekend seems best?
January 9 0 0%
January 16 1 100.00%
January 23 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain Bikers - Let's Ride!

AZ Mountain Bikers:
Who wants to meet up and ride?
Let's pick a date in January - it's hard as hell to get people on board for anything between now and the holidays.

We could ride out at Hawes Loops (NW of Power and McDowell).
I thought this might be good, because it's good riding, but not too burly for the bikenoobs. If we want something with a little more gnar, we could go to Pass Mountain out at Usery.

Post ride - we could go down by the river - maybe even to Butcher Jones? It's not far from there.

I could even bring an extra bike for anyone who wants to give it a shot (lookin' at you all you dirt bike and quad riders.... )

EDIT: Any suggestions for other trails / locations gladly accepted!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hmmm might not be a bad idea... though i'm so fat and out of shape atm that right now lulz.... If I actually start riding my bike and getting more in shape by then I'll probably be in depending on time/work/ect...
Old 11-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry if you're out of shape / whatever.
That's why I thought Hawes would be a good idea - it is enough to be interesting, but won't kick your ass.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Totally unrelated but.... is your new floormat really a piece of paper?.... I'm avoiding the stealership entirely then
Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Totally unrelated but.... is your new floormat really a piece of paper?.... I'm avoiding the stealership entirely then
I just taped the recall letter together and took a pic of it... I kill me sometimes.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like fun! I'll have to grab my mountain bike this weekend when I head home and bring it back down with me. I've been riding my bmx bike lately since I got tired of my longboard. I didn't vote on a date cuz i have no idea what my schedule will look like.