R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bulldog canyon sign up

Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #21
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
post some pics here. what kind of recovery gear u talking? tow strap, high lift?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #23
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! cant wait to go and see were I can't go lol. He made it in a 2x4 I should be able to aswell. I usally keep a good pace well off roading.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Isnt Bulldog trail the feeder tail for a bunch or tough trails such as upper and lower woodpecker and a bunch more ?

timmer
I don't know, I've never been...we will be sticking to the easier stuff for the first run. Just to get a feel for what's out there, maybe later we can explore the harder stuff.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #25
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
im pretty sure its not ^ but there was what seemes to be a OHV area there which might be what your referring to

and i got an open diff lol AZCOMA you and i will be having some fun with this trail lol out of nowhere theres a slight incline that has a 3-4 ft boulder in the middle that i had to get some momentum to get around and wiggle my way around it. then theres some steep section going down that let you do some awesome flexing. at the end when you think its all good and gravy and done...there 2 little rocky hill climbs you need to have momentum to get up with an open diff
Old 12-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #26
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there was a group of 3 jeeps that went before me, one jeep went through 3 spares hahah

hoping to get my spindles and c/o on before this run, great way to break them in haha
Old 12-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #27
where can't I go?

AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
sick! sounds like my kind of trail. I go through some tough shitt with a open diff all the time. My rule of thumb is just get a good run at it.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #29
Almost there

Neither haha
Old 12-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #30
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
You guys are making me jealous that I can't go, looks like it'd be a fun trail to go through...
Old 12-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #31
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Looks as easy as the 2wd road we took when we did the AZ camping trip. the only one thing about that road was it was narrow and scratched up the sides of the truck. But hey it just comes with taking the truck out.

And I have some Recovery Gear. no Hi-lift though.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #32
Almost there

The camera died less than a third the way in haha those pics do no justice
Old 12-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #33
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm in. Looks as easy as the 2wd road we took when we did the AZ camping trip. the only one thing about that road was it was narrow and scratched up the sides of the truck. But hey it just comes with taking the truck out.

And I have some Recovery Gear. no Hi-lift though.
Got you down buddy...

So what time and where was everyone thinking to meet?
Old 12-01-2009, 04:17 PM   #34
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Probably won't be able to, but we will see. I'll keep everyone updated.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #35
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Probably won't be able to, but we will see. I'll keep everyone updated.
Dude that's your answer for everything...just commit already

We would love for you to come.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:38 PM   #36
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Dude that's your answer for everything...just commit already

We would love for you to come.
Lol I know it's my answer for everything. It's only because I still live at home and under the rule of my parents. And I have my last final for school on the 17th. So it depends on how finals go and if my parents let me. They are weird like that. I still don't know what trips my cousin has planned for us besides a new years eve trip. We will see. Plus I need to show off my truck to everyone I've only had the pleasure of doing that with Scott and Chris. But like I said, it's up to the 'rents and whatever else is going on.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #37
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Lol I know it's my answer for everything. It's only because I still live at home and under the rule of my parents. And I have my last final for school on the 17th. So it depends on how finals go and if my parents let me. They are weird like that. I still don't know what trips my cousin has planned for us besides a new years eve trip. We will see. Plus I need to show off my truck to everyone I've only had the pleasure of doing that with Scott and Chris. But like I said, it's up to the 'rents and whatever else is going on.
Ya man, I totally get you. Well like I said you are welcome to come, I was just giving you a hard time...

I know what it was like wanting to do things, but parents have the final say.

Good luck on finals, I get done that Monday and can't wait to be free!
Old 12-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for adding me

Here is some more pictures and info

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_547a.htm

On a dirt bike site
Old 12-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #39
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Ya man, I totally get you. Well like I said you are welcome to come, I was just giving you a hard time...

I know what it was like wanting to do things, but parents have the final say.

Good luck on finals, I get done that Monday and can't wait to be free!
Thanks man. Good luck to you to. My cousin is done on that Monday too (he goes to ASU). So I have no idea what he's going to have in store for us because his SAS will be done this week or next week. His Elk Hunt is during the Dec 11th weekend and so after the 14th, he will only have work. So he will be dying to get our trucks out to have some fun since he has been truck-less for the past month or two.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #40
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm at ASU too and it sucks man...I can't wait to be done.

Well hopefully you and you cousin can come. Do well and study hard that way you can go play later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Thanks for adding me

Here is some more pictures and info

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t.../ride_547a.htm

On a dirt bike site
Dude, this is going to be so much fun...nice find.

We still need to figure out when and where to meet...