R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Crossroads of the West Show

Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Crossroads of the West Show

I know some people wanted to go to this, so I just wanted to remind anyone that was interested it's this weekend! This is the big one of the year as it features the Small Arms Review (SAR) as well; NFA items and military relics. Starts Friday 4th, 5th and 6th gates open at 9 AM.

$1 off coupon link
http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm

Directions link
http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/sh...es.htm#phoenix

A group of friends and I will be there, if anyone wants to meet up and walk the show let me know here or PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #2
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Gahhh why can't that be one weekend later