R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

pre run , snow run

Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
pre run , snow run

well me and a freind went for a little scouting mission to find some snow for up coming snow runs. well there wasnt any in payson so we headed NE. we turned off a road right before the rim and did a little trail i know of but there wasnt much snow there either

my buddies taco is one i built for him, trd blower, Camburg LT, glass front and rear, and a front bumper and sliders. his bumper usually has a winch and 3 big light force lights on it but was off for paint.
well there wasnt much snow here and some trees were down after storm so we had to move somt of those

so left there and went up on the rim. it was snowing and very heavy fog, but i still found the trail i wanted

my co pilot for the day

the snow was really really wet, so even though it wasnt deep in most spots it was still alittle tough at times. i remeber now why i bought a runner with a V8, cause they sound really good at 5000rpm in 3rd and 4th gear in 4 low. we were making fresh track on both the trails so that was better than following, but i wouldnt want to try to follow our trails after it freezes again
i have more pics photobucket is being a c*******r right now
Old 12-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
couple more pics
leaving trail going to the rim

one of the trees we werent going to move

Old 12-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
cool pictures! the runner and the taco both look bitchin
Old 12-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Cool pics, looks like fun. Nice Dog too!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me want to go North...
By the way what's that White Stuff on the ground??????

Bleached Sand????

Thanks for sharing,

Yuma Taco,

PS, I've been in the desert to long.......
Old 12-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #6
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
great pics, Both of those rigs are sweet! Post some more pics of that truck when its finished please!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCOMA View Post
great pics, Both of those rigs are sweet! Post some more pics of that truck when its finished please!
Truck is pretty much done, probably gonna do a cage real soon, and a trac bar in the rear cause those deavers wrap really bad in snow and sand.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #9
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
YHA I have heard that they wrap pretty bad.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #11
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
We went up to Crown King Sunday since my friend left his suitcase there from our last trip in Sept. Once we got about mile up from CK the snow was coming down.