R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone in AZ need OEM 4x4 leaf-springs... free!?

Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Anyone in AZ need OEM 4x4 leaf-springs... free!?

AZers... I've got a set of leaf-springs (only 10,000 miles) that I pulled from my 2008 back in August. I am giving these away to anyone who needs them.

Please do not take these if you already have a set and are just going to "garage" these. I'd like these to go to someone who needs them or some charity case. Thanks in advance. I can bring them to the next Phoenix area GTG or can meet you somewhere.

Too lazy to post pics. These are the non-TSB springs but were not sagging when they were removed for a lift application.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm are they any different in load capacity? aka, if i load my bed with my quad with these and with out these will these make the bed sit any higher?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm wonder if we could get them to fit my first gen....
Old 01-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Hmm wonder if we could get them to fit my first gen....
nope
Old 01-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
nope
Damn. Was hoping Chris would have something up his sleeves.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn. Was hoping Chris would have something up his sleeves.
Well, it could be made to work. But would take too much fabrication than I think you'd like
Old 01-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, it could be made to work. But would take too much fabrication than I think you'd like
Ahhh I see. Well thanks for the info Adam.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Meh....Cut the front mounts, and move them back a bit.....Weld them back on......
Old 01-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubya05 View Post
hmmmm are they any different in load capacity? aka, if i load my bed with my quad with these and with out these will these make the bed sit any higher?
Unsure.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Meh....Cut the front mounts, and move them back a bit.....Weld them back on......
Up for some fun? HAHA
Old 01-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #11

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Up for some fun? HAHA
Should only take 2 hours or so... up to you!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #12
BANNED in 49 states...

Connor.. they're yours if you wanna give it a shot. Lemme know.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #13
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Up for some fun? HAHA
Dont think so Bud. BUT....If you buy me a new welder, Sure!

Quote:
Should only take 2 hours or so... up to you!
Yeah....ALso have to relocate the center of the springs to accomodate the first gen body, and such....Maybe 2.25 hours.....
Old 01-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #14

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah....ALso have to relocate the center of the springs to accomodate the first gen body, and such....Maybe 2.25 hours.....
Not to mention extend brake lines. and depending on how much lift fix the driveshaft angle.

buy me a more powerful welder and it'll be done....
Some how I don't really trust the weight of a whole truck to 110V MIG
Old 01-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Are these the 4 pack or 3 pack? I don't need them but that will help with the question of load capacity.
"NON- TSB" = 3 leaf.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #17
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"NON- TSB" = 3 leaf.
So that would answer this question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubya05 View Post
No it has no extra load capacity than the one you have now.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #18
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
^ thank you masada. that was the answer that I was looking for. Ill let these go onto someone else.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
dalethemail is on a distinguished road
dalethemail's Tacoma Gallery
will they work for a 98 tacoma trd one of mine broke last week.mine is a 3-pac with add a leaf on the bottom of the leaf.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalethemail View Post
will they work for a 98 tacoma trd one of mine broke last week.mine is a 3-pac with add a leaf on the bottom of the leaf.
holy thread revival