R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Next Arizona Meet & Greet!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Next Arizona Meet & Greet!!!

January 30th. The Meet will be at Rays Pizza in Scottsdale.
15576 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=15576+...,0.222301&z=13

Meet Time will be 12:00 NOON!
Possible Mod Meet at my place in Tempe afterward for those interested. WE will have a convoy over.

1. Chris4x4
2. PackerfanXD
3. cmack48
4. Masada
5. climbon
6. Holling if I am not working.
7. FlynnDiesel
8. AZCOMA
9. Veinguy
10. TRDSPRT
11. AZ11
12. Toyotadude5
13. Pinal1223
14. Arizonad54
15. SunDevilTacoma
16. Abailey
17. 06Bluez
18. Sal C
19. 08pretaco
20. brianr & Ndunn
21. theyotathatis
22. Brandon - Avid Off-Road
23. TheMega
24. amaes
25. silvertac0
26. neslerrah
Old 01-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
JTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to behold

JTech's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely like the North Valley Idea! I am trying to think of a place with good food and enough room to park the trucks...I will have to think on it.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTech View Post
I definitely like the North Valley Idea! I am trying to think of a place with good food and enough room to park the trucks...I will have to think on it.
PackerfanXD knows a Pizza joint in the 101 & Frank Lloyd Wright area.....
Old 01-07-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
NitroCircus177 will become famous soon enough
NitroCircus177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
PackerfanXD knows a Pizza joint in the 101 & Frank Lloyd Wright area.....
Rays Pizza?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroCircus177 View Post
Rays Pizza?
THATS IT!

I just got off the phone with PackerfanXD, and I think that should be the next spot.

Any objections?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to come also! Maybe a convoy from Tucson because I dont really know the phoenix area that well. I have a GPS but nothin beats rollin in a sick Toyota Convoy! haha.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
Im all for it but can we maybe hit a trail after? Something easy so the 2wds and those with bald tires can go also?

Wanna see all tacos on the trail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropiper View Post
Im all for it but can we maybe hit a trail after? Something easy so the 2wds and those with bald tires can go also?

Wanna see all tacos on the trail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its just a Meet & Greet. Prefreably around Lunch time.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
I would like to come also! Maybe a convoy from Tucson because I dont really know the phoenix area that well. I have a GPS but nothin beats rollin in a sick Toyota Convoy! haha.
Maybe you can meet up with us East Valley folks, and head out together.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Can we do some light wheelin afterwards, accommodating for all? Something for the 2WD, non-locked. It'd be fun to get a bunch of AZ TWers off pavement together.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Can we do some light wheelin afterwards, accommodating for all? Something for the 2WD, non-locked. It'd be fun to get a bunch of AZ TWers off pavement together.
Well...Im kinda hoping to get some of the X runners, and 5 luggers to the meet also.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe you can meet up with us East Valley folks, and head out together.
Sounds good to me!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #13
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Ray's Pizza is AWESOME!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #14
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well...Im kinda hoping to get some of the X runners, and 5 luggers to the meet also.
Ride alongs are welcome in my cab...
Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly down for that.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Possibly down for that.
Oh boy here it comes again....

I can go.
I can't go.
I'm a maybe.
I can't go.
I can go!
I'm a penguin.
I can't go!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Oh boy here it comes again....

I can go.
I can't go.
I'm a maybe.
I can't go.
I can go!
I'm a penguin.
I can't go!
Bah! It's finally in our neck of the woods though. So I'm thinking I should be good. (I say this now ) Plus I know all of you are dying to meet me.