R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet & Greet Dates... Get your vote in! :)

View Poll Results: What date is best for the next AZ Meet & Greet
January 30 18 81.82%
Feb. 6 6 27.27%
Feb. 13 4 18.18%
Feb. 20 5 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Meet & Greet Dates... Get your vote in! :)

The Meet will be at Rays Pizza in Scottsdale.
15576 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Vote on a date. Feel free to vote on more than 1.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
All work except Feb 6.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for January 30th.

Pumped!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
All work except Feb 6.
Then I wouldnt vote for that one if I were you.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Then I wouldnt vote for that one if I were you.
And that's why I didn't. I thought you mods could see that?

Don't know why I wrote it. Probably to announce that I casted my votes.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

February 13th is no bueno. Thats Valentines weekend and the one weekend I have to be a "decent" significant other.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Well i cannot attend unfortunately... I will be in california and louisiana. The wife is comin back and wants to see both sides of the fam. Maybe next time.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
Well i cannot attend unfortunately... I will be in california and louisiana. The wife is comin back and wants to see both sides of the fam. Maybe next time.
Dam. Well....Im hoping for another M & G 5 weeks after this one. Hope to see ya at it.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I will def attend the next one. its about time for me to get out with you guys and meet some of ya!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...

February 6th is the 4 Peaks Clean-up day. Just a heads up.

Also, any chance we can make this a monthly thing...

Example-

What: AZ GTG (may include piggining out on fast food and organized drives)
When: The last Saturday of every month at TBD time
Where: TBD each month. Locations will rotate and are up for vote
Who: Tacomas and FJs (Any interest in inviting AZFJ?). All model years. All owners and friends, except ScottCrumley
Old 01-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post

Example-

Who: Tacomas and FJs (Any interest in inviting AZFJ?). All model years. All owners and friends, except ScottCrumley
This. lol

Also, I'm out, can't do Saturdays...
Old 01-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Example-

Way to single out Scott hahaha
Old 01-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
No go for me on the 6th. SuperCain weekend; Superbowl and Cain's 1st b-day.

Hope it's a good 1st bday!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonad54 View Post
february 6th is the 4 peaks clean-up day. Just a heads up.

Example-

what: Az gtg (may include piggining out on fast food and organized drives)
when: The last saturday of every month at tbd time
where: Tbd each month. Locations will rotate and are up for vote
who: Tacomas and fjs (any interest in inviting azfj?). All model years. All owners and friends, except scottcrumley
i kill you!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Example-

What did I do to deserve this?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Thanks, I'm sure it will be; especially when the Pack win the SB.
Calm down now...you gotta get through the Colts 1st