R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Moving to Arizona? Visit this Thread!

Old 01-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #321
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Sell supercharger. Get LT.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #322
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Meh... If moving back, I'll be headed to Tucson.. it's pretty well documented that Phoenix is more LT.... Tucson is more Mid-Travel...

Old 01-19-2014, 03:01 PM   #323
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Meh... If moving back, I'll be headed to Tucson.. it's pretty well documented that Phoenix is more LT.... Tucson is more Mid-Travel...

Lies.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #324
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Why not both!? You deserve both.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #325
thie-trickster
ducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud ofducati has much to be proud of

Name: Chris
ducati's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yeah spending money on toys is my weakness. Maybe I don't want to hang out with you guys. I thought the icons were expensive. Although a supercharged taco sounds fun! I take that back, sounds like no fun at all and a waste of money. Maybe I need a wife to keep me in check.

I'm working my ass off to move the date up a month or so. Putting in 12's at work and another few hours a day on the house.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #326
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati View Post
Haha, yeah spending money on toys is my weakness. Maybe I don't want to hang out with you guys. I thought the icons were expensive. Although a supercharged taco sounds fun! I take that back, sounds like no fun at all and a waste of money. Maybe I need a wife to keep me in check.

I'm working my ass off to move the date up a month or so. Putting in 12's at work and another few hours a day on the house.
Yeah thr icons are but when a set shows up on sale you will tell yourself its too good of a deal to pass up. So you will buy them. Then you will tell yourself you are saving on labor too cause It only costs a 30pk to install because your awesome new friends are willing to help out cause free beer. Then shit there is a super charger for sale. Thats cheap. I owe it to myself to buy that so I can travel faster thru thr desert incase someone or something is chasing you. Then you need a roll cage incase you roll. Etc etc etc.. its a slippery slope lol
Old 01-20-2014, 07:24 AM   #327
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Why not both!? You deserve both.
LOL... Surrreee... somebody explain it to my wife so I don't have to then
Old 01-20-2014, 07:39 AM   #328
whys the rum gone

Quote:
LOL... Surrreee... somebody explain it to my wife so I don't have to then
Done and done. This sounds like a job for me. Its for her and your child's safety when needing to run from hoards of zombies thru the desert. Or you want LT so you dont spill your root beer while wheeling so you can protect the interior of your truck. Haha

But seriously I was telling my wife I wanted LT someday and she said no that's stupid so jd took her for a ride in his truck. Well she is convinced I NEED L T now. Its amazing.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #329
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Done and done. This sounds like a job for me. Its for her and your child's safety when needing to run from hoards of zombies thru the desert. Or you want LT so you dont spill your root beer while wheeling so you can protect the interior of your truck. Haha

But seriously I was telling my wife I wanted LT someday and she said no that's stupid so jd took her for a ride in his truck. Well she is convinced I NEED L T now. Its amazing.
LOL... I'll call that the RTT effect... show her one... she wants one...
Old 01-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #330
whys the rum gone

Quote:
LOL... I'll call that the RTT effect... show her one... she wants one...
Haha exactly.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #331
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
so like i said earlier, it's very probable that my girl and i will be moving to the Phoenix area this summer. where are some good places to be shooting to move in the surrounding areas of Phoenix?? she'll be working at Banner Hospital so we'll want to be at least 30 min or so from that area and we'll be looking to buy, not rent. thanks guys
Old 01-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #332
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Chandler would be my vote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #333
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
so like i said earlier, it's very probable that my girl and i will be moving to the Phoenix area this summer. where are some good places to be shooting to move in the surrounding areas of Phoenix?? she'll be working at Banner Hospital so we'll want to be at least 30 min or so from that area and we'll be looking to buy, not rent. thanks guys
Which Banner? There are several in the valley heh.

Also, x2 on Chandler. It's east valley but so easy to get around from this point to anywhere else in the city or anywhere else in AZ for that matter.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:46 PM   #334
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Sup. I want to move here. Subbed and perusing!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:58 PM   #335
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Sup. I want to move here. Subbed and perusing!
Dude do it
Old 02-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #336
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Dude do it

I will! Next few years hopefully. Might finish school first
Old 02-25-2014, 05:41 PM   #337
whys the rum gone

Quote:
No!
Old 02-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #338

Quote:
No!

Lmao! I'll be there soon!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #339
whys the rum gone

Well we shall see hahaha
Old 02-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #340

Quote:
We have schools here you bastard