R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Moving to Arizona? Visit this Thread!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #41
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
and that aint Hoover fuckin Dam either.
suck an egg timmer. you are dead to me
Old 01-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #43
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is the non-daily driver out near Payson...

Old 01-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #44
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
This is the non-daily driver out near Payson...
Old 01-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #45
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
AZ has a wide range of climate close together.

This is an hour away from my house in Tucson. This was taken in early December
Old 01-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #46
BANNED in 49 states...

Noone has given me props/ positive reputation for this thread?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #47
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I did.... but your not supposed to talk about it.....
Old 01-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #48
BANNED in 49 states...

From others too

Oh, and I corrected the caption over the Glen Canyon Dam
Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #49

Quote:
From others too

Oh, and I corrected the caption over the Glen Canyon Dam
Im sure timmer can now sleep well
Old 01-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #51
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Just did. i was suposed to move to AZ last summer but the job fell through. And my brother lived in Tuscon and loved it, it made me want to live there
Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #52
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyetti View Post
Just did. i was suposed to move to AZ last summer but the job fell through. And my brother lived in Tuscon and loved it, it made me want to live there
I grew up in Tucson. Enjoyed my time there. Moved 90 miles north and now live in central Phoenix (where da fake boobies are at )
Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #53
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I grew up in Tucson. Enjoyed my time there. Moved 90 miles north and now live in central Phoenix (where da fake boobies are at )
If you like balloons you should see Miami
Old 01-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #54
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
I was trying to get a job at McMahon's prime steakhouse
Old 01-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #55
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I miss it. Born and raised in Tucson, left right before I turned 20 and joined the CG. Don't regret a day since then though. I'll be though soon enough.

Loved water skiing on Apache lake and driving down Fish Creek hill. miss Mt Lemon in the winter. Crashing the La Paloma, fishing the water traps at Tucson National, the Tucson mountains, Bisonwitches on 4th, UofA, riding into Catalina St park via the Canada Del Oro wash.

Soon enough I'll be back for a visit!!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #56
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
I live in La Paloma

That picture I posted was of Mt Lemon
Old 01-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #57
impostor is on a distinguished road
impostor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done! and thank you again for a great guide to AZ!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:22 AM   #58
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
I miss it. Born and raised in Tucson, left right before I turned 20 and joined the CG. Don't regret a day since then though. I'll be though soon enough.

Loved water skiing on Apache lake and driving down Fish Creek hill. miss Mt Lemon in the winter. Crashing the La Paloma, fishing the water traps at Tucson National, the Tucson mountains, Bisonwitches on 4th, UofA, riding into Catalina St park via the Canada Del Oro wash.

Soon enough I'll be back for a visit!!
If you enjoyed bisonwiches 12 years ago, you wouldn't enjoy it today...

it went to poo...
Old 01-13-2010, 06:43 AM   #59
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did right off the bat, and I'm pretty sure I'm worth around 1500 points per rep these days. Quitcherbitchin.

Oh, and rep talk is not allowed and gets threads locked. YAY!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #60
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt read through every city... but i was wondering if you mentioned the one thing we have that NO OTHER STATE has.... Chris4x4