R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Big thanks to Rick at Bovads.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Big thanks to Rick at Bovads.

Rick was going to make me some sliders for my off road trip but I waited too long to get it done. He referred me to Trail Gear and offered to fab them up for me for free. He even spent hours of his Saturday so I could get them on in time. After I got them powder coated he welded them up after he got off work on Wednesday.

They came out great and I know they saved my ass because the underside is all scraped up. Thanks a bunch Rick, I really appreciate it!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
They look good! Who is BOVAD? Never heard of them before.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
They look good! Who is BOVAD? Never heard of them before.
He Is local here in PHX, AZ.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
I need sliders and like those.

1. What does he charge for bolt on?
2. Will he ship to cali or am I going to have an excuse to take a road trip to AZ?
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to his Profile. Send him a PM and he will let you know.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/bovads.html
Old 01-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Derick. Glad everything worked out for you.

i should have your bed bar back from powder coat this week.

and i have 1 more left if anybody is interested
Old 01-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
No problem Rick..TY. Just let me know when it's done and I'll pick it up. The sliders I purchased from Trail Gear...http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma.html

These are the ones I got. Rock Sliders - 78" Xtra-Cab, $145, pair, 120003-1-K