R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Official Arizona Photoshoot Locations - Statewide

Old 01-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Official Arizona Photoshoot Locations - Statewide

More like "parking lot pimpin'" for our Tacomas, but the Arizona European club I am also involved with has a similar thread so I thought I'd share. Please free to add, whether in Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma... etc.

So here's the deal why not make a thread about all the good locations for a photoshoot around town, include a pic along with the address, nearest intersection or map.

AG Edwards Building in Tucson:
Wilmot between Speedway and Broadway on the West Side of the road

Univ Of Phoenix Parking Structure in Tucson:
Broadway and Craycroft behind Blue Wasabi and Risky Business
It is guarded during the week, weekends are free and clear

Distribution Center (for Semi-trucks) in Tucson:
Off Kolb south of Valencia

Pima Air and Space Museum in Tucson:
Valencia, East of I-10

Airplane Junkyard in Tucson:
Valencia and Wilmot (turn north on Wilmot)

Old Hangers in Tucson:
On Old Nogales Highway, South of Valencia. On the East side of the street

Marilyn Monroe in Phoenix:
Indian School just east of 20th street

Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Those are pretty cool photos, I will have to get around to some of those after it stops raining. Great idea.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Pimpin'!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nice idea, thought tbh I'm wayyyy to lazy to do all that work
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #5
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
That is a good idea. I'll have to keep an eye out for some spots.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
way cool!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
BOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to beholdBOVADS is a splendid one to behold
BOVADS's Tacoma Gallery
best place for pics please this post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...-snow-run.html

Old 03-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Bump to this thread.

I've been doing several photoshoots in the ASU area, especially the parking garages by the football stadium, and Tempe Town Lake. Some photos: