R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Powder Coating!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Powder Coating!

So to get things coated I've always gone to AZ Powder Coat but I was talking to my buddy that has a Samurai crawler and he said he went to ACI "Arizona Correctional Industries" in Florence (yes the jail) and they sand blasted his frame and coated it for $60. He paints cars and he said they did a damn good job. I was wondering if anyone has used them before? and to inform that thats always an option for people.