Next AZ Meet & Greet....

View Poll Results: Next AZ Meet & Greet date:
Feb. 20 6 23.08%
Feb. 27 6 23.08%
March 6 7 26.92%
March 13 10 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Next AZ Meet & Greet....

Were gonna have it in the north valley this time folks!

PackerfanXD is gonna be searching for the location, and it will be posted when one is found.

Vote on a Date!
Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't mind..I'm off every weekend so I'm good with whatever

Edit: CAN WE PLEASE GO WHEELING AFTERWARDS??
Old 02-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im trying to get multiple options selected.....bear with me.....
Old 02-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I don't mind..I'm off every weekend so I'm good with whatever

Edit: CAN WE PLEASE GO WHEELING AFTERWARDS??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
Any mods on this date?
Right now, Its just a Meet & Greet. We may be able to have some mods afterward, once we get a location fixed.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
March 6th will be 1 year since Christy's dad passed. I'll not be able to make it.
Looks like the 13th is ahead anyway........HEY!! You need to get busy finding a place for us!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If we decide to do some MODs...I could use a lil help installing my CB and Antenna
Old 02-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
If we decide to do some MODs...I could use a lil help installing my CB and Antenna
Old 02-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #10

IF....Its OK with Packerfan, We can make it a M & G/Mod day, and have the Mod Day at his house......What say you, Mr. Packerfan sir.?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Looks like the 13th is ahead anyway........HEY!! You need to get busy finding a place for us!!!
I'm on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
IF....Its OK with Packerfan, We can make it a M & G/Mod day, and have the Mod Day at his house......What say you, Mr. Packerfan sir.?
Umm, 20+ Tacos at my house might not make Mrs. Packerfan as happy as one might think....I'll get back to you on that one but maybe we can take alternative suggestions as well?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I'm on it.

Umm, 20+ Tacos at my house might not make Mrs. Packerfan as happy as one might think....I'll get back to you on that one but maybe we can take alternative suggestions as well?
This may be a smaller turn out....
Old 02-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #13
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
In for whatever
Old 02-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

I'm down for dat!
Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #15
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
march 13 is the day before my 21st b-day!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #16
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Im good with any day..
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm out... can't do sats. :/
Old 02-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I'm out... can't do sats. :/
GAH!!!!

What if we make it for the Sunday March 14th???
Old 02-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #19
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out also. Have fun guys. I'll be on the beach in St. Maartin starting the March 13th.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #20
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm out also. Have fun guys. I'll be on the beach in St. Maartin starting the March 13th.
Ditto (errr Im out too). Just found out Ill be in either North Carolina and/or DC for a few weeks beginning March 5th or some crap.