R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Eric Shuhandler memorial car show

Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Eric Shuhandler memorial car show

Ladies and gentlemen,
I would like to invite everyone that can attend to please do so.

http://azloc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3795

I am the sec./treasurer of Arizona Lightning Owners Club as well as a proud Tacoma owner.

We are putting this on to raise money for the 100 club that serves fallen first responders.

If you wish to enter the show with your truck or any other car please post up here and I will reserve spots for as many Tacomas or ? as we can get.
If you just want to come by and see all the many different cars and trucks please do so.

I will save as many spots together as we get responses here for.
If you show up at show time without pre registering I will do my best to place you by the other Tacomas but we have limited space.

Thanks Steve
Old 02-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
I got this directly off the link he posted

Quote:
The car show benefit is on Sunday Feb 28th at the Gilbert PD. Like so many of our citizens, we are outraged by the loss of Eric and want to do something to honor the men and women that put themselves in harms way every day for all of us.

The Arizona Lightning Owners Club (AZLOC) would like to sponsor a benefit to honor our Public Safety personnel and raise money for the families of those who have lost their lives serving our communities. It is important that we partner with the Gilbert Citizens Academy and the 100 Club to achieve the goals set.

We are reaching out to several other local car clubs who may want to participate as well as other city Police/Fire Departments and our DPS. In addition, it is our intention to get media support to get the word out for this Car Show Benefit and we are actively working on that.

The desired goal is to raise funds to donate to the 100 Club, to increase public support for our Police and Fire Departments and pay tribute to our fallen friend.

The 100 Club of Arizona is a non-profit organization committed to standing behind the men and women who stand behind the badge. Their mission is to provide financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters who are seriously injured or killed in the line-of-duty, and to provide resources to enhance their safety and welfare.
Quote:
http://www.100club.org/

100% of the donations we raise will go directly to supporting the mission of the 100 Club. We believe in and support our Public Safety departments and are looking for opportunities to give back.

Here are the links for this benefit;

Flyer;

http://tinyurl.com/Eric-Flyer

Registration Form;

http://tinyurl.com/GPD-Registration

Map to Gilbert Police Department;

http://tinyurl.com/GPD-Map

Thank you in advance for your support and attendance. Whether you are able to show a vehicle or attend, it would be greatly appreciated if you would come and support our Police Officers and Firefighters and let them know how much we care!

Ken
kdevereaux@cox.net
Old 02-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Alex, Thanks for transfering that for me.
I appreciate it.

Our truck club is eating all the costs to put this on, everything we take in from donations will be donated to the 100 club.

Sun. Feb. 28th at the Gilbert police station/Fire station/Court building.

75 E. Civic Center Dr.
Gilbert Az. 85296.
Thanks again guys