R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS thread...

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
AZ BS thread...

So what's going on AZ people...

Let's talk! Who has plans for the weekend?

Not sure if I'm going out or painting some walls...TBD

Old 02-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking of a night run to 4 peaks this weekend.

im really hungry and cant believe im at school right now...

what 255/85/16 tire should i buy...

i love my casting class its so much fun

Old 02-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post

Who is teaching it this semester?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trian

i never get good grades in his classes but seem to learn the most from them

Old 02-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dang dude, that was like ADD and ADHD all in one post...I wish I had that much talent.

I might be down for a night 4 peaks run.

What are you going to eat later?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #6
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
trian

i never get good grades in his classes but seem to learn the most from them

Trian is a good guy, I loved his classes. I remember drinking and hanging out with him a few times. Tell him that Doug that used to work at Dillon says hi. i want to see if he remembers me...lol

Old 02-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #8
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
This weekend I'll continue to be unemployed and broke. Maybe I'll hunt coyote, Idk.
Matt I meant to ask you, what did you do before being unemployed?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #9
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
dang dude, that was like ADD and ADHD all in one post...I wish I had that much talent.

I might be down for a night 4 peaks run.

What are you going to eat later?
i kinda want some yc's!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #11
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i kinda want some yc's!
Drool...that sound way better than my hungry man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Acoustic ceilings.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
Almost there

hey iv been eating $1 frozen dinners from safeway the past 2 weeks haha i deserve something a little better

Old 02-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #14
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey iv been eating $1 frozen dinners from safeway the past 2 weeks haha i deserve something a little better
Hell ya man...

Old 02-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #15
Almost there

^ im in thermo this semster FUCK! hows your teacher mine sucks

Old 02-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ im in thermo this semster FUCK! hows your teacher mine sucks
my instructor is cool. he's been teaching thermo for 30 years. so he teaches the material well.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be coating the garage floor this weekend. Also I'm going to try and finish my bed basket this weekend. I wanna go out to the FBR Open to see my cousin play but I don't think I'll be able to.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pops B-day this weekend....

Old 02-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #19
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
my instructor is cool. he's been teaching thermo for 30 years. so he teaches the material well.
i had the same teacher for statics and he isnt very good IMO and all the other students haha. he has been teaching for so long but very had to understand, mumbles some, and doesnt pronounciate very well or explain things. he expects people to just know what he is talking about

Old 02-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #20
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
lets do a saturday morning run!

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread