1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Big Two Toyota - Gilbert

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by amaes, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 6, 2010 at 6:23 PM
    Dra6ula

Dra6ula Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    TRD sport, prerunner...
    Just to clarify.... I purchased my truck at Scott Toyota and purchased what I thought and was told was a Toyota extended warranty. Then I take my truck to Earnhart for an issue (one that they could not figure out, except to say that it wasn't related to the powertrain) and they said that they couldn't continue to try to find the problem without charging me because the warranty I had was dealer specific and that there are a few different ones I could go to. So now I have to call around to find the right one. I would like to find the guy that sold me this and bash him in the head....anyway I did get a new set of exhaust manifolds out it.... still didn't fix the noise though.

2. Mar 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM
    Blacoma

Blacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    09 Black PreRunner w/SR5 TRD Sport Pack.
    Westin Bull bar and skid plate, leveling kit, chrome tailpipe tip, window vent visors, dark tint, scangauge2, shorty antenna.
    When we lived in Peoria we bought 2 Tacomas from Larry Miller Toyota. We were happy with both purchases. Though this was about 8 years ago, things may have changed.

3. Mar 8, 2010 at 7:15 AM
    doug355r

doug355r Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
    2.5" Lift with King shocks and TC UC, 4.88 gears, ARB compressor, ARB lockers, S POD, cheap lights

Well that sucks. I'll have to go to Power Toyota today and see if my warranty works there....mine was purchased at Larry Miller

4. Mar 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM
    SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    I bought my Taco there back in '07 and was able to negotiate the listed price down to a more affordable price. One of the most painless vehicle buying experiences I've ever had. The service department was pretty to with my warrantee issues.

5. Mar 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    AZM9

AZM9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prerunner TRD Sport
    ARE tonneau cover, Redline hood struts, Leaf TSB, and Trans TSB, Satoshi grille.
    I bought my truck brand new from Big Two a year ago and then a few months later we bought the wife a brand new Scion. Everytime we have had dealings with them they have been great basically. I did have an issue when my amp was popping in my JBL system and they couldn't find anything wrong till I was driving out and it started again. I backed up real quick and caught the service advisor and he heard it. The next week I had a new amp.

Service has pretty much been excellent. I love free oil changes. I actually live close to Riverview but I like Big Two. I have to try them for my leaf tsb and trans ecm flash now. We will see what happens.

Products Discussed in

To Top