R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Wanna go hit some trails today????

Old 03-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna go hit some trails today????

Hey guys, Cmack and I were thinking of going out to hit some trails and maybe do a lil photo shoot...

Wanna come??
Old 03-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
ya if its closer to flag. I was just in phx yesterday
Old 03-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #4

Bah! I was thinking someplace closer than flag sorry dude...
Old 03-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Somewhere in the middle? I just cant drive to phx again
Old 03-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Why does this post have to be on a weekend that i'm in San Diego! I've been meaning to take out the new truck to some nice trails. Maybe next time...
Old 03-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
Somewhere in the middle? I just cant drive to phx again
Nah dude...I think were gonna go out to saguaro lake or horse shoe
Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #8

WTF!!!!!!!!! Fine whatever ill just go ship my package, and then sit on tw haha

jk its all good
Old 03-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
dammit.. need more than 3 hours notice
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #10
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biborado View Post
Why does this post have to be on a weekend that i'm in San Diego! I've been meaning to take out the new truck to some nice trails. Maybe next time...
Why dont you come out with us tommorrow? Check the southern cali forums.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I would if I didn't have people coming over today.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
are u guys still going out or did u already leave? im always for some trail runs on fri or sat but sucks cause i work sundays. let me know...
Old 03-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #13
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
dammit.. need more than 3 hours notice
Well see, if we had given more than 2 hours notice, than chances are you would have shown up. Which, well, would have made it less fun.

Don't worry, eventually I'll do a photoshoot of your gay truck.

Well not, completely gay. I does have 4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarich View Post
are u guys still going out or did u already leave? im always for some trail runs on fri or sat but sucks cause i work sundays. let me know...
Sorry. We were out by 2. Got back around 6. We will let you know next time we head out
Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofspeed View Post
Why dont you come out with us tommorrow? Check the southern cali forums.
I saw the pine valley meet...but i flew...didnt bring the taco otherwise i woulda been there. Maybe next time...